Mackenzie Dern Shouldn’t Be In The UFC

It's WMMA if was about performance it will not exist to begin with :D

She got hot pics on teh internet

6a21052198848097cf0eb29a6cb418eb.jpg
14597385_1818069735101741_3818556393812656128_n.jpg

makkenzi-large.jpg

girl_fighter_01.jpg

I'm accepting these as creds

He didn't have to fight anyone at all. He was the can who got crushed by Micky Gall.

Dern has beaten Gabbi Garcia and Tammi Musumeci in bjj, and has won worlds a few times as well. She's actually had 5 MMA fights, and won them all.

What a silly comparison.

If Gall didn’t wrestle Punk the outcome would have been different.

Well CM Punk is apparently a UFC fighter so a WMMA with a legit combat sports background - no matter how horrible her other skill sets are (her stand up is laughable at best) - is much better than a Celeb getting paid huge amounts and showcased on PPVs over other actual MMA fighters.

We will find out soon whether that is true or not.

But there are gals right now with Lobov-like records who have not been cut, so I have no prob with Dern being there.

Lol exactly. There’s a ton of soccer moms still in there, but we shouldn’t allow one of the best women BJJ practioners to compete in the UFC?

WMMA shouldn’t be in the UFC, period. So why would I care about them bringing in the most decent looking woman fighters? At least they’ll be something nice to look at during the promos for their horrible fights.

Yeah this move will really compromise the integrity of WMMA lmfao

She has a vagina, brah.

Respect wamen.

{<redford}

She looks like Sara Ryder from MassEffect that everyone was saying was butt fugly..

Dern is a big name in bjj and she's had a couple of decent wins, against Medieros who fought for the Invicta title and Delarosa who is 1-0 in the UFC.

We've recently seen Sherdog go giddy with excitement over Shevchenko's win against a complete novice, now that was egregious. Dern is highly skilled in a major aspect of mma and people are interested in how she'll transition. It's prizefighting not the winter Olympics, the bottom line decides who should be in the UFC. War Ashley btw.

ok thats like saying Royce Gracie didn't deserve to be. She is one of best female bjj black belts on planet

Can crushing shouldn’t land you a UFC contract regardless of how you look, or whom you’re related to.

Edit: Please tell me why she belongs in the UFC if you disagree. T & A is not a valid argument.
Records at the time of their UFC debut:

Frank Mir: 2-0
Andrei Arlovski: 3-1
Brock Lesnar: 1-0
Cain Velasquez: 2-0
Junior dos Santos: 6-1
Tito Ortiz: 0-0
Vitor Belfort: 1-0
Chuck Liddell: 0-0
Rashad Evans: 5-0
Jon Jones: 6-0
Chris Weidman: 4-0
BJ Penn: 0-0
Georges St-Pierre: 5-0
Johny Hendricks: 5-0
Robbie Lawler: 4-0
Frankie Edgar: 6-0
Max Holloway: 4-0
TJ Dillashaw: 4-0
Cody Garbrandt: 5-0

Please tell me why all of these current and former champions belonged in the UFC given their records at the time of their debut. Take all the time you need, I'll wait.

Back