Mackenzie Dern Shouldn’t Be In The UFC

Or they’re actually talented

giphy.gif

Are you retarded?

I would like to see Gezary Matuda in the UFC. But currently she probably makes alot more than Heebok money with Shoyoroll endorsements and shit, so she has no reason to get punched in the face for pennies.

Mazgf9p.jpg

mackenzie-frota-1.jpg

20170207202432585900u.jpg

FQLCQ94.jpg

She won adcc and is unbeaten, thats like a godsend for a new wmma fighter

Well, I don't think they lowered their standards for Dern, they have signed lots of WMMA fighters with similar unimpressive records, and they weren't world class champs in other sports like Dern. The only problem we can seriously complain about is that she keeps fighting at 115, where she had several issues making weight.

His pro wrestling background (hard work) landed him there, but as far as I know he didn’t have to can-crush.

Of course CM Punk didn't crush cans, he is the can.

Her dad is a very famous BJJ & Judo competitor Wellington "Meagaton" Dias. She's a very famous BJJ player, she's one of the best in the game and has won several world titles. So it's not like she's just hopping into UFC on name alone. She's pretty accomplished in BJJ just not MMA.
I have known about her for years, so agreed. Did not know about her dad though...

Not that it matters, but she's also beautiful.

I remember when she beat Gabi Garcia. Crazy impressive.

Yeah there are just so many killers in the UFC women's division ready to kick her well formed ass..

aLDYgy5_700b.jpg

If she does not belong then she will wash out and be cut. But there is only one way to find out if she belongs or not.

And people base everything off can you win the belt or not? You don't have to be a champ or champ material right away to belong in the company.

Agreed TS, UFC should only sign new fighters who have a winning record in the UFC.

You deserve a ban for posting such hateful nonsense against such an angel TS.

She's actually very good at BJJ which makes her more qualified than 95% of WMMA fighters in the UFC.

Mackenzie Dern should be in UFC, and many places.

One place Mackenzie Dern definitely should be, is on top.

"It ain't about being a hero, it's about saving the life, no matter what."

Please tell me why she belongs in the UFC if you disagree. T & A is not a valid argument.
She's one of the best female grapplers ever. That point alone is enough to warrant her a UFC roster spot, even if she were 0-0 in MMA. A 5-0 record with mostly finishes, in WMMA, even against cans, is enough to warrant her a UFC roster spot.

I think you vastly overrate the strength of the UFC's women's divisions.

ADCC champs get signed to UFC when they show commitment to becoming mma fighters. Is normal. She made her name as a martial artist and bjj black belt for years. There's dozens of people that shouldn't be signed but they are. Dern isn't worth complaining about. WMMA is crap btw

I don't like the chick, but she does deserve her spot...

Certainly there's been enough threads about her in the heavies.

40% of the roster shouldn't be in the UFC

it's why it sucks so much

Back