Mackenzie Dern Shouldn’t Be In The UFC

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can crushing shouldn’t land you a UFC contract regardless of how you look, or whom you’re related to.

mackenzie-dern-cat-zingano-lfa-24-video.jpg
tgrf.jpg
93.0.0.jpg

Edit: Please tell me why she belongs in the UFC if you disagree. T & A is not a valid argument.

Last edited:
Can crushing got cyborg into the UFC?

We will find out soon whether that is true or not.

But there are gals right now with Lobov-like records who have not been cut, so I have no prob with Dern being there.

If she does not belong then she will wash out and be cut. But there is only one way to find out if she belongs or not.

Last edited:
whaaa but can crushing is how you get into a major organization, the next step is proving you are more than just a can crusher

I clicked on the thread hoping you had a good argument.

How would anyone get signed to the UFC then? The vast majority of fighter's pre-UFC records are filled with nobodies.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Seriously, there are over 550 fighters you can bash that are more of what you're talking about here.

Randa Markos is ranked 11 in the world with a record of 8-6 UFC 4-4, the Division has about 5 good fighters the rest is terrible, so yeah they need any talent they can get.

Where have you been for the last millennia? Human opportunity is DIRECTLY related to who you know, who your are related too, and how you look.

Back