Mackenzie Dern returns at LFA 6 | San Antonio, TX (Friday, March 10th)

Will be watching, I hope she will make it into the UFC this year

At this rate in few years time she'll be communicating only through monosylabic grunts.

Seriously. I don't get why she is talking like that? It's not t that big a deal but I really don't understand how her accent changed so much. I wonder if this has been seen before.

Animationdfdffdf.gif

I will be watching in anticipation.

Seriously. I don't get why she is talking like that? It's not t that big a deal but I really don't understand how her accent changed so much. I wonder if this has been seen before.

The accent thing doesn't bother me as much because I suppose if you were immersed in another language and country it might happen after a while. What really irks me is when she speaks in broken english. You don't forget how to speak in your native language. Just doesn't happen. So my only option is to believe she's doing it on purpose which seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

What he said \/\/\/ I can't even follow what she says, I tune out. Broken, fragmented sentences and "likes" are too much to handle.

The accent thing doesn't bother me as much because I suppose if you were immersed in another language and country it might happen after a while. What really irks me is when she speaks in broken english. You don't forget how to speak in your native language. Just doesn't happen. So my only option is to believe she's doing it on purpose which seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

What he said \/\/\/ I can't even follow what she says, I tune out. Broken, fragmented sentences and "likes" are too much to handle.

If you stay in another countries for months on in, you will develope a accent. Muricans need to understand this.

If you stay in another countries for months on in, you will develope a accent. Muricans need to understand this.

It's not even her accent. She speaks like a 12 year old girl.

That's what bothers me the most. I agree. She grew up here in the states. She should still speak English clearly even if was with an accent, not broken like that.

That's what bothers me the most. I agree. She grew up here in the states. She should still speak English clearly even if was with an accent, not broken like that.

After she hit 16yrs old she was allowed to leave the to Brazil with megaton. She started to stay the summers and eventually stayed their longer after she graduated from HS.

She met her ex tanquinho who only spoke Portugese and her father usually speaks to her in Portugese. She started to train more and more in Brazil.. Her friends speak only Portugese in Brazil . So of course she would develope a strong accent. I trained and known Kenzie since she was 9 yrs old, it's not a fake accent.

After she hit 16yrs old she was allowed to leave the to Brazil with megaton. She started to stay the summers and eventually stayed their longer after she graduated from HS.

She met her ex tanquinho who only spoke Portugese and her father usually speaks to her in Portugese. She started to train more and more in Brazil.. Her friends speak only Portugese in Brazil . So of course she would develope a strong accent. I trained and known Kenzie since she was 9 yrs old, it's not a fake accent.
I never said it was fake. I was curious about the way her English is now broken a bit. Maybe it's just that she spends so much time in Brazil now. It's a strange phenomenon. I think Dean Lister came back from Brazil with an accent as well. I don't understand.

I never said it was fake. I was curious about the way her English is now broken a bit. Maybe it's just that she spends so much time in Brazil now. It's a strange phenomenon. I think Dean Lister came back from Brazil with an accent as well. I don't understand.

Not strange to me because it happens to me when I visited Mexico for long period of times.

Not strange to me because it happens to me when I visited Mexico for long period of times.
Really? was your English all broken up and were you struggling to find words?

Really? was your English all broken up and were you struggling to find words?

Sure. Depends how long I was in Mexico. I hesitated a lot between English and Spanish. I even spoke Spanglish at times and people looked at me the same you are looking at her lol.

Succubi are naturally impressionable as they lack agency and hence will naturally adopt whatever the customs or habits are of the men they're around.

Last edited:
Back