News Mackenzie Dern’s new boyfriend Antonio Trócoli will make his UFC-debut against undefeated Frenchman Oumar Sy on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
So which one are you? Simp or incel?
I am objectively correct. Your usual seething wont change this.

That's right. Over glorify and over glamorize and you'll get the white knight/simp label. Give a blunt opinion and your now red pill/incel. Lot of interesting characters in sherdog, not a lot of in-between usually one side or the other in most threads (especially the war room)
The illusion of free choice.

Oumar Sy was initially slated to make his UFC-debut against former LFA champion Rodolfo Bellato.
However, “Trator” is out due to injury and will be replaced by DWCS alumni Antonio Trócoli:

That's a much better fight for Sy.

I didn't the original booking, felt pointlessly tough.

Derns facial expressions sometimes make her look like Mike Perrys brother who found himself in a woman?

It's weird, she can look so pretty, then, as you say... kinda manly ( like the pic below, from earlier in this thread)

mackenziedern_274780609_1757575601241289_148681621546598464_n-819x1024.jpg

You're really wound up, brother. What happened to you?

Not at all. Simply calling out a rediculous statement. If anything, this guy is doing the community a service by dating her. For her kid's sake, hopefully he doesn't snap out of it and realize he can do better.

She is genuinely mid and has a child. I honestly don’t understand the simping over her on this board.
Simping and white knighting is fucking pathetic and women will not sleep with you no matter how hard you defend them. Touch grass.

It seems that Antonio hasn’t fought in about 3 years.

He’s also a LHW who lost to this guy:

images

I don’t know much about either fighter but I don’t have high expectations.
Probably got distracted when he saw the guy pull up on a 77 mini Mark IV wearing a brown wooly tuxedo and saw that picture of Mona Lisa he redrew over the face near the ring side

Last edited:
Back