Machida: 2 years for DHEA. Jones: 15 months for roids 2nd offence

The whole sport has turned into a shit show. As you can see by most of the douchebags posting on this thread only replying with a gif, the fanbase has really went downhill as well.

Im not sure how ignorance of the banned performance enhancing drugs is somehow a defense only for Machida
Why are you citing their 2018 list? And why are you citing their English version?

Brazilian USADA-linked site doesn’t tell athletes that 7-keto-DHEA is banned
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...q---a-brazilian-portuguese-information-unfair

What's even more ironic is that Machida argued that he wasn't properly educated/informed, USADA said tough luck, in spite of Machida actually declaring the supplement itself on the control form.

Meanwhile, Jones lied about his USADA-mandated tutorials and had his signature forged, but only got 1 year for a dick pill (in spite of clomiphene being listed on the same invoice for the dick pill order from an online PED website).

USADA has not been consistent in their punishments.

Im an mma fan an adult and hes the best fighter ever
I dont derive morality from cage fighters

But I see your morality is completely relative and arbitrary

Congrats on being an adult.
I guess they should just let evryone juice because its "cage fighting" and only an idiot would derive morality from someone they look up to and admire as an athlete.
Lol my morality is relative and arbitrary because I think a twice busted cheater should be punished even though he assisted USADA. Whatever you say man.

It wasn’t on the USADA’s list / site that was in portuguese.

Anyway, that was bullshit and this still is a shit show.
Google translate.
Thats a total bullshit excuse

Congrats on being an adult.
I guess they should just let evryone juice because its "cage fighting" and only an idiot would derive morality from someone they look up to and admire as an athlete.
Lol my morality is relative and arbitrary because I think a twice busted cheater should be punished even though he assisted USADA. Whatever you say man.

You demonize someone for assisting an institution you claim to support, for convenience.

Your morality is arbitrary ,which is probably why you seek moral guidance from cage fighters

Why are you citing their 2018 list? And why are you citing their English version?

Brazilian USADA-linked site doesn’t tell athletes that 7-keto-DHEA is banned
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11...q---a-brazilian-portuguese-information-unfair

What's even more ironic is that Machida argued that he wasn't properly educated/informed, USADA said tough luck, in spite of Machida actually declaring the supplement itself on the control form.

Meanwhile, Jones lied about his USADA-mandated tutorials and had his signature forged, but only got 1 year for a dick pill (in spite of clomiphene being listed on the same invoice for the dick pill order from an online PED website).

USADA has not been consistent in their punishments.

Machida broke the rules and was punished

Usada didn't believe Jones knowingly broke the rules.

Its that simple

Usada didn't believe Jones knowingly broke the rules.
USADA found Jones guilty and suspended him for 4 years.
Jones took the case to arbitration, agreed to snitch, and got the sentence reduced to 15 months.
The arbiter didn't believe Jones intentionally cheated, but cited no evidence to justify that rationale.
If Jones' snitching doesn't pan out, his suspension goes back to 4 years.

Changing the facts to fit your biased narrative is pathetic.

USADA found Jones guilty and suspended him for 4 years.
Jones took the case to arbitration, agreed to snitch, and got the sentence reduced to 15 months.
The arbiter didn't believe Jones intentionally cheated, but cited no evidence to justify that rationale.
If Jones' snitching doesn't pan out, his suspension goes back to 4 years.

Changing the facts to fit your biased narrative is pathetic.

I have zero bias. These guys are ( or in Machias case, were) great fighters.

I want to see them fight. I dont give a shit.

But Machida took a banned substance was busted and faced consequences.

Jones evidently did not willingly do so according to authorities

Machida is retired and can make a few more bucks in Bellator, Jones can come back to the ufc and kick ass

Win, win.

Jones evidently did not willingly do so according to authorities
And there's your bias once more <Lmaoo>.

Two of the three authorities in this case found Jones guilty: CSAC and USADA. The third party arbiter alleged that Jones didn't intentionally cheat, but provided no evidence to support that claim.

ROFL at those saying Jon didn't take anything intentionally.

So, you produce a contaminated supplement- does that mean that is how the contaminant got in your body? Of course not. It just means you produced a contaminated supplement, which is easy to come by. The idea that he was proven innocent because of contaminated supplements is hilarious; you are responsible for what you put in your body. Anyone could make that excuse.

In any case, we know Jon is a cheating lowlife and was intentionally taking roids, his credibility is below the sewer. The contaminated supplement bit is as pathetic as the dick pill excuse. I have NO interest in watching him fight, and I was actually a fan that defended him in his earlier career.

You demonize someone for assisting an institution you claim to support, for convenience.

Your morality is arbitrary ,which is probably why you seek moral guidance from cage fighters

Haha you are a clown man. You talk about moral guidance and act like you have some kind of high ground here while you're claiming a guy that got busted TWICE is still in GOAT status discussion. I guess in your morally superior world Lance Armstrong is still the best Cyclist of all time and Barry Bonds is the home run king? thanks for telling me where I seek out moral guidance as if that's something I look for in a person. Maybe I should read the Bible more like Jones and I could straighten all this out.

ROFL at those saying Jon didn't take anything intentionally.

So, you produce a contaminated supplement- does that mean that is how the contaminant got in your body? Of course not. It just means you produced a contaminated supplement, which is easy to come by. The idea that he was proven innocent because of contaminated supplements is hilarious; you are responsible for what you put in your body. Anyone could make that excuse.

In any case, we know Jon is a cheating lowlife and was intentionally taking roids, his credibility is below the sewer. The contaminated supplement bit is as pathetic as the dick pill excuse. I have NO interest in watching him fight, and I was actually a fan that defended him in his earlier career.

Oh right! Like you've never picked up some blow that was laced with Tren or Turinabol? Lol
These fan boys are on damage control like they're getting paid for it.

I hope this is from his 2016 run in. The man is 41 next year; 2 years takes him into retirement. No good for the Dragon.

DHEA? You can get that at GNC.

If you want to use a banned substance I think it should be in the contract. Allow your opponent to use the same thing. The real crime is not using it in my mind, it's not affording your opponent the same opportunity. If it's not damaging to your long term health, put it in the contract, and make it fair game.

Google translate.
Thats a total bullshit excuse
I think you're not thinking about this very well. He was using the Portuguese version of the site which didn't list the substance.

. It turns out that a Brazilian athlete following the instructions of USADA's spokesman by visiting GlobalDRO.com will be directed to a search function which doesn’t tell them that DHEA or 7-keto-DHEA are banned substances.

A Brazilian athlete visiting GlobalDRO.com will be prompted to visit www.consultealista.abcd.gov.br to check for banned substances. Upon doing so, the first issue is that there appears to be no way for a mixed martial artist to select MMA as their sport. Even if they select another sport—any other sport—the bigger problem is that entering DHEA, 7-keto-DHEA or 7-ceto-DHEA (as sometimes used in Portuguese) as search terms does not return a banned substance notification, instead returning the message:

And there's your bias once more <Lmaoo>.

Two of the three authorities in this case found Jones guilty: CSAC and USADA. The third party arbiter alleged that Jones didn't intentionally cheat, but provided no evidence to support that claim.

"The third party arbiter alleged that Jones didn't intentionally cheat"

Thats no my "bias" that determined the outcome

USADA is just there to placate the unwashed masses.

Anyone who is isn’t full retard knows it isn’t about drugs in sports.

Haha you are a clown man. You talk about moral guidance and act like you have some kind of high ground here while you're claiming a guy that got busted TWICE is still in GOAT status discussion. I guess in your morally superior world Lance Armstrong is still the best Cyclist of all time and Barry Bonds is the home run king? thanks for telling me where I seek out moral guidance as if that's something I look for in a person. Maybe I should read the Bible more like Jones and I could straighten all this out.
My man.
Theyre all juicing. Sorry to break it you.
Do you think Lance was the only dude juicing in the Tour de France???
Seriously?
you really believe mma is "clean"?
and Jones is the best martial artists Ive ever seen.

I think you're not thinking about this very well. He was using the Portuguese version of the site which didn't list the substance.
Thats not what the article says
If he actually did go to GlobalDRO.com and not USADA.org

Than Machida a complete fool and deserved to get busted, but I doubt Machida is that stupid

Its on the front page of their banned substances.

My man.
Theyre all juicing. Sorry to break it you.
Do you think Lance was the only dude juicing in the Tour de France???
Seriously?
you really believe mma is "clean"?
and Jones is the best martial artists Ive ever seen.

When Lance got busted Im pretry sure about six or more guys that finished behind him were all busted too and they all got booted like they should. But great point you made there.
Basically what you're saying is mma is just a fucking goon sport and we should all be cool with them being juiced up. I like to invision a level playing field where all cheaters are busted, especially top rank guys that will have access to better methods of doping. Obviously I'm not dumb enough to think all these guys are clean, that doesn't mean I'm gonna be cool with it. I want to see all of them busted or at least have them fear USADA enough to stay away from them. Getting a 15 month suspension for popping twice doesnt send a very strong message in my opinion.

Back