Machida: 2 years for DHEA. Jones: 15 months for roids 2nd offence

More than admitted. He wasn't caught, he self-reported a minor supplement. DHEA is nothing. He was cooperating and trying to do the right thing. If there was ever a reason to go easy on a guy, wouldn't it be the guy who suddenly realized one of his supplements has recently been banned and comes clean about it?

Or how about Nick Diaz getting two years for weed? Initially it was five years.

I'm not mad Jones got off. I'm mad these guys got the book thrown at them. Why ruin their careers if it really doesn't matter much to you?

I agree with most of this but want to mention that Nick had multiple offenses.

I am mad about Jones, though. When the details of his forged signature surfaced, and when it came out he completely ignored the terms of his last please agreement, that should have been it. He should have gotten the maximum penalty.

USADA and WADA have no credibility this left after this year, Jones and Russia are laughing all the way to the bank.

1. A flawless victory means you didn't get hit. Jones did.

2. No wonder, Roids are WAY better than DHEA (which does nothing).

It was flawless in the real world.

Well neither Machida nor Jones were busted for anything in that fight so that's a completely baseless conclusion to draw.

Foremost it was an awesome display of martial arts superiority

So, are you a blatant liar or just really stupid? Either way you are pathetic.
Thats the conclusion usada came up with not me Einstein.
And the latter part is irrefutably correct whether u feel triggered by it or not.

Next time try refuting points before jumping to insults cause you feel emotionally triggered

Fuck Jon Jones. Fuck USADA. Fuck the UFC, they'll never see another dime from me.

Not only that, Machida didn't even test positive for anything. He told them he was using a supplement that had DHEA in it.
They fucked him for being honest thats foul

DHEA doesn't do jack shit, it actually can do more harm than good, only like a select few of older guys actually saw any benefit from it, most people don't respond they going off those few outliers who actually saw increase in libido and muscle growth while on it

but I heard DHEA for a young 45 and under male it messes with your prostate and can cause hairloss, but doesn't do much

if you want some stuff for libido just take a test booster or some Arginine.

If Machida snitched, he would have avoided the suspension altogether probably.

It's beyond remedial its straight hypocritical idiocy

People "claiming" they're opposed to steroids but someone allegedly informing the authoring body is a rat.

Fucking insane

It's pretty simple dude. Ratting out other cheaters because you got busted cheating doesnt make you any less of a cheater. Is that so hard to understand?

There is no attempting to salvage their reputation after this fiasco, it's over. USADA is a joke and so is the UFC. This is so much worse than back in their heyday when everyone was able to do PEDs and pass the easier testing, it's even worse than the TRT era. Higher standards being enforced for only select fighters, while others do literally whatever they want. I can't remember ever seeing this kind of corruption in what is supposed to be considered a mainstream sport.

It was flawless in the real world.

Well neither Machida nor Jones were busted for anything in that fight so that's a completely baseless conclusion to draw.

Foremost it was an awesome display of martial arts superiority
1. I concur that Jones demonstrated that he is the superior martial artist.
2. Flawless in the real world means without flaw. Jones' chin kept him in that fight. Other guys have been KOed by shots just like that from Machida. Great win by Jones but obviously not flawless.
3. It's not a baseless conclusion to draw that a fighter who is busted for steroids in one fight is using them in another fight. The facts that Jones has been suspended for using steroids and also suspended for using steroid masking agents provide a significant basis on which to claim he was probably using roids in a different fight. It's not conclusive evidence, and perhaps that's what you meant.

They fucked him for being honest thats foul

DHEA doesn't do jack shit, it actually can do more harm than good, only like a select few of older guys actually saw any benefit from it, most people don't respond they going off those few outliers who actually saw increase in libido and muscle growth while on it

but I heard DHEA for a young 45 and under male it messes with your prostate and can cause hairloss, but doesn't do much

if you want some stuff for libido just take a test booster or some Arginine.

I'm a powerlifter and have taken it before. It didn't increase my lifts at all, just made me more horny. I just started taking the amino acid l-arginine and had an increase in lifts from that. DHEA did nothing for performance enhancing. To think Machida got 2 friggin years for something that does less than a multi-vitamin is pretty ridiculous. Especially when guys like Jones fail tests for Cocaine, PEDs, PED masking, etc and gets a slap on the wrist over and over again.

They tried to cheat for Lesnar as well, when they allowed him to skip 6 months of testing and just do 4 weeks. They knew he was on roids and could make it through just 4 weeks of random tests. He couldn't even do that. If they are going to create special rules for their big names they might as well just throw out the whole thing.

It's pretty simple dude. Ratting out other cheaters because you got busted cheating doesnt make you any less of a cheater. Is that so hard to understand?
That makes zero sense.

So you indict someone who cheats for "ratting" out other cheaters you are allegedly opposed to??

The fuck kind of logic is that???

Lol, I had thought that briefly, but I also remembered that this is Sherdog.

1. I concur that Jones demonstrated that he is the superior martial artist.
2. Flawless in the real world means without flaw. Jones' chin kept him in that fight. Other guys have been KOed by shots just like that from Machida. Great win by Jones but obviously not flawless.
3. It's not a baseless conclusion to draw that a fighter who is busted for steroids in one fight is using them in another fight. The facts that Jones has been suspended for using steroids and also suspended for using steroid masking agents provide a significant basis on which to claim he was probably using roids in a different fight. It's not conclusive evidence, and perhaps that's what you meant.

He left dude lifeless without incurring any damage, in my assessment, flawless.

Its completely baseless with out a hint of evidence.

If you assume that Jones was on peds for a fight he wasn't tested positive for, you have to assume Machida was as well.

Back