Machida: 2 years for DHEA. Jones: 15 months for roids 2nd offence

He cant even fill out his reporting paperwork, who thinks he's actually going to go through with the USADA cooperation?

He'll get his fight this year, probably pop again, go to rehab for a day, see a rainbow and the UFC will let him back in for a fight next year... because.

Machida knowingly cheated Jones did not.

Its not about personal opinions on the efficacy of the drug used to cheat.
Machida didn't knowingly cheat. He took DHEA which he didn't know was prohibited and declared it among his supplements to USADA.

It’s 7 keto DHEA too. It’s a metabolite of DHEA, it’s not even anaboilc on any level. It’s just thought to maybe help with belly fat with a calorie controlled diet. That’s it.

I'm a powerlifter and have taken it before. It didn't increase my lifts at all, just made me more horny. I just started taking the amino acid l-arginine and had an increase in lifts from that. DHEA did nothing for performance enhancing. To think Machida got 2 friggin years for something that does less than a multi-vitamin is pretty ridiculous. Especially when guys like Jones fail tests for Cocaine, PEDs, PED masking, etc and gets a slap on the wrist over and over again.

They tried to cheat for Lesnar as well, when they allowed him to skip 6 months of testing and just do 4 weeks. They knew he was on roids and could make it through just 4 weeks of random tests. He couldn't even do that. If they are going to create special rules for their big names they might as well just throw out the whole thing.

It is very messed up, USADA shouldn't punish him hard like that.

Machida even told them he was taking the supplement so why the hell would they give him a harsh punishment, he wasn't hiding it, he made an honest mistake

and also DHEA shouldn't be banned they sell that shit at walmart and gnc, Creatine even has more benefit that that the only studies for DHEA that showed improvement were for like 60 year old men and libido

L Arginine is legit that stuff though gives you better solid boners and gives you a nice pump.

That makes zero sense.

So you indict someone who cheats for "ratting" out other cheaters you are allegedly opposed to??

The fuck kind of logic is that???

Obviosuly that's not what I'm saying. Im saying he shouldn't get a better deal from USADA for narcing on other cheaters or suppliers or whatever he did. He pissed hot twice. He's a fucking cheater.

Obviosuly that's not what I'm saying. Im saying he shouldn't get a better deal from USADA for narcing on other cheaters or suppliers or whatever he did. He pissed hot twice. He's a fucking cheater.
But hes helping to enforce what you pretend to be opposed to

and idiots on here cant decide whether theyre against steroids or if Jones is now a "rat" like in gangsta movies

But hes helping to enforce what you pretend to be opposed to

and idiots on here cant decide whether theyre against steroids or if Jones is now a "rat" like in gangsta movies

If he threw others under the bus to save his own ass when he was busted, that 100% makes him a rat. It is perfectly reasonable to come to that conclusion while also holding a firm beliefe that steroids dont belong in the fight game.

Rules and punishments have a strange and unique way of bending when it comes to Jones. It's quite odd indeed.

Cause Machida's black.

If he threw others under the bus to save his own ass when he was busted, that 100% makes him a rat. It is perfectly reasonable to come to that conclusion while also holding a firm beliefe that steroids dont belong in the fight game.
The fuck? ?

It's pretty binary, you are either for the rules or opposed to them.

What kind of wavering morailty/ cognitive dissonance is that? ?

The fuck? ?

It's pretty binary, you are either for the rules or opposed to them.

What kind of wavering morailty/ cognitive dissonance is that? ?

Yeah I would love a lesson in morality from a fucking jon jones fan. Give me a break.
Its a good thing if he helped bust more juicers but what he did is the very definition of being a rat. It doesn't matter how I feel about it.

Yeah I would love a lesson in morality from a fucking jon jones fan. Give me a break.
Its a good thing if he helped bust more juicers but what he did is the very definition of being a rat. It doesn't matter how I feel about it.
Im an mma fan an adult and hes the best fighter ever
I dont derive morality from cage fighters

But I see your morality is completely relative and arbitrary

Machida got 2 years for something you can buy in a health store that he admitted to. Jon Jones got 15 months for a 2nd offence for full on steroids

I no longer care who gets caught for what. They all cheat anyway. And the biggest cheaters of them all are those running it. Fuck USADA. Lmao. This sport is corrupt.

Or maybe jones was innocent

Just throwing it out there bro

Diaz was right...

Lets not forget Machida never passed a polygraph test.

I say let them all roid. We will get monsters banging it out into their mid 40s. We will get the likes of Prime Anderson Silva, Prime Jon Jones, Jacked White Boy Lesnar, Horsemeat Uberreem,etc.
Just let em bang, who gives a shit about their personal health. They beat each other up for our entertainment. Let them make as much money as they can in the process and do what they want in between.

USADA is a joke. WWE/UFC merger 2025

Back