LW is going to be even more insanely stacked when Holloway, Aldo & Ortega eventually go to LW

man, we need a 165 division to thin it out! also kinda unfair for champion level fighters to not have that extra division...duking it out for only one belt Highlander style
There can be only 1. Only division I want to see added is 225 and hydration testing added.

Control weight cutting and we can say goodbye to definitely the 125 division and probably the 135 division because everyone is moving up a division and a lot of people are moving up 2 divisions.

Example - TJ rehydrated to 157 pounds for his championship rematch fight against Cody (who was about 142).

Aldo is done, bro. If your GOAT AMONGST GOATS wins your division will become a clusterfuck disaster again. Your boy will never fight Tony or Lee. So if Conor wins it will be a bunch of Conor rematches and trilogies. Nate, Poirier, Aldo, Holloway. Tony on 10 fight win streak let's just hope he takes care of Pettis or Khabib takes care of Conor so this great division doesn't grind to a standstill again.
Aldo is not done.

Also maybe the fact he finally will no longer be cutting tons of weight will improve his performance

You are delusional about Conor.

You remind me of one those bums who are always standing on the corner shouting that the world Is ending "doomsday"

"Bu but Conor winning means the doom of LW"

Here are some facts for you

Khabib winning is what hurts LW. You know why?

Khabib has the fake belt from beating a #11 ranked real estate agent

He is not the lineal champion

Conor winning is not only best for business but it's best for the integrity of MMA. Since Conor is the real lineal champ a Conor win restores the legitimate lineage of the LW belt

Also Khabib has said multiple times in numerous interviews that he either wants to retire after Conor or move to 170

So a Khabib win leaves LW in shambles

I guarantee you that if Conor can't fight GSP for the LW belt after beating khabib, Conor will defend against the winner of Tony vs Pettis

Last edited:
I think he will, and Colby might be a tough fight for Khabib too tbh. Usman as well.
Lol Usman is so over rated.

Agree with you on Colby though

Heck, Conor vs Colby would be huge: )

The first time Conor would have a heel opponent who could actually help promote

I will never take Aldo seriously again after his absolutely retarded performance against Conor. He literally just stepped into the octagon and gave his chin as a present to Conor. Guy didn't even try to shoot while having great takedown success rate, lmao.

You're delusional

You remind me of one those bums who are always standing on the corner shouting that the world Is ending "doomsday"

"Bu but Conor winning means the doom of LW"

Here are some facts for you

Khabib winning is what hurts LW. You know why?

He is not the liberal champion

Conor winning is not only best for business but it's best for the integrity of MMA. Since Conor is the real lineal champ a Conor win restores the legitimate lineage of the LW belt

Also Khabib has said multiple times in numerous interviews that he either wants to retire after Conor or move to 170

So a Khabib win leaves LW in shambles

I guarantee you that if Conor can't fight GSP for the LW belt after beating khabib, Conor will defend against the winner of Tony vs Pettis
He was champ at LW with... ONE FIGHT AT LW. Don't talk to me about lineage and Conor being the true LW King at 1-0 in the division. No, he will defend against the winner of Nate/ Poirier. Or fall back into boxing, or do something crazy. WME has him by the balls now cuz he blew his money. Doomsday prophet... the only thing sadder than the doomsday prophet are the people stupid enough to watch, laugh and take pictures and create a big crowd. They are 100x worse than the doomsday guy and you're one of those idiots in the crowd. Conor is your prophet and you're a bitch watching another man from above in a mass of stupid people. If Conor was so confident about Khabib, why would he sign his contract right before the fight as a hedge move?

We just need a champ that defends. Even more so if the division gets even more stacked.

If Conor does that I am fine with him beating Khabib. I doubt that is on his mind though all of a sudden.

Would like to see in 2019 in regards to fighters moving up a weight class:

At FW..
TJ vs Edgar
Cody vs Bektic
Cruz vs Swanson
Sterling vs Moicano

At LW..
Aldo vs Barboza
Max vs Dustin 2
Ortega vs Nate
Zabit vs Ferguson
Fili vs Pettis

At WW..
Khabib vs Tyron
Nate vs Masvidal
Lee vs Covington
Vick vs Cerrone
Chiesa vs Condit
Ferguson vs Maia
Gaethje vs Perry

At MW..
Tyron vs Whittaker
Usman vs Gastelum

Khabib, Tony and Lee won't be at 155 much longer.

Off topic kinda but now the fuck does the "super" GOAT lose to Nate Diaz in the first fight and in the rematch squeaks by him? That must make MacDonald, Benson and Josh Thompson gods because they whooped Nate's ass and made it look easy.
Why you hating?

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Did Benson and Thompson also beat Aldo, Holloway, Mendes, Porier, Alvarez?

Exactly

That's what makes Conor a GOAT above all the other goats

Because Conor makes other GOATS look like amatures, like no body else can

No one has beaten Aldo like Conor did

No one has beaten Holloway and Alvarez like Conor did

Even Nate. No one has ever out boxed Nate Diaz in MMA like Conor did... and Conor was 2 weight class smaller than Nate

A shame how little credit Conor gets for his impressive rematch win over Nate just 5 months later at the same weight

You are just a blind hater who's never going to objectively look at Conor and appreciate what's there

Let me throw your same Conor hater logic back at you

Who do you praise? Who do you think is great?

Gsp can never be a goat because he tapped to strikes to Serra

Anderson can never be a goat because he got ambaressed by 2 tomato cans in PRIDE and was outboxed by Bisping

Jones can never be a goat because he lost to Hammil and was exposed by Gus

See how that goes

You Conor haters only seem to hold on to losses when it comes to Conor

I guess the fact that all you got against Conor is a Diaz brother who's way bigger then Conor who Conor still beat, shows how Untouchable Conor has been otherwise

Keep hating while Conor keeps winning

What are you going to say when Conor makes easy work of Khabib (another GOAT talent who Conor will have made look silly)

Lol Usman is so over rated.

Agree with you on Colby though

Heck, Conor vs Colby would be huge: )

The first time Conor would have a heel opponent who could actually help promote
Usman is big, has great wrestling, hits pretty hard, has cleaner striking than Khabib. I really wouldn't bet on Khabib in that fight. I think Kevin Lee would beat Khabib at LW. I think Khabib would struggle at 170 with bigger guys who have wrestling backgrounds and are more athletic.

Colby and Conor would probably be pretty big, but Colby isn't a well known guy outside of the hardcore MMA community. Naturally I think the card would be huge and Colby could become somewhat of a star with all the mainstream attention he'd get from fighting Conor.

People stating that Khabib will move up to WW are probably basing their opinion on an old interview with Khabib's father, where he says that Khabib plans to win the LW belt, do one defense and then move up because cutting weight is getting harder with each year. This interview is out of date because it seems that Khabib has solved his weight cutting difficulties while training at AKA and is all about being a proper champ with many title defenses nowadays. Khabib will have a long reign at LW after he smeshes Clowner's face, mark my words.

No one has beaten Holloway and Alvarez like Conor did
-Dustin submitted Max when they fought at FW
-In their second fight, Dustin handled Alvarez pretty convincingly
-Nate was not "two weight classes higher then Conor", nor was the MD rematch very impressive of a win. The impressive win, was Nate submitting McGregor, after coming from partying in Cabo only weeks prior

He was champ at LW with... ONE FIGHT AT LW. Don't talk to me about lineage and Conor being the true LW King at 1-0 in the division. No, he will defend against the winner of Nate/ Poirier.

That's the only part of your post where you were somewhat coherent

The rest was disturbing psychobabble nonsense from you so I cut it out

It doesnt matter if it was 1 fight. Conor in that 1 fight actually BEAT THE REAL CHAMPION therefore Conor is the actual real lineal champion

Khabib was handed a fake belt for beating a real estate agent

Hence a Conor win is also whats best for the integrity of MMA

As a Conor win restores the real lineage back to the LW belt

And your opinion of what you think Conor will do after beating Khabib is irrelvant

You are the same person who was convinced Conor would never fight Khabib in the first place and was "ducking Khabib"

I'm telling you right now, if Conor beats Khabib and cannot then defend the LW belt against GSP, then Conor will defend against the winner of Tony vs Pettis

He is not the lineal champion
Khabib will be the "lineal champion" when he takes Conor's imaginary belt.

Khabib was handed a fake belt for beating a real estate agent

Khabib was handed the real belt because Conjob McTapper ran away with the belt and had to be stripped. Khabib beat the highest ranked man available Dana put in front of him on a short notice, no questions asked. It's true that both Al and Khabib fought each other on short notice (risky for both), but Khabib had much more to lose due to his winning streak and could have backed out of the fight, but he didn't.

-Dustin submitted Max when they fought at FW
-In their second fight, Dustin handled Alvarez pretty convincingly
-Nate was not "two weight classes higher then Conor", nor was the MD rematch very impressive of a win

Is this a troll post?

Dustin was no where near this dominant against Holloway
XaDsetj.jpg

Dustin never did this to Alvarez
Back-fade-against-Eddie-Alvarez.gif

I like how you are using Dustin to discredit Conor when Conor ALSO MADE Dustin look like an amataure lol

That speaks even more to the reality about Conor being next level. Conor has made every one look silly

If you don't find the way Conor outclassed Nate and dropped him 3x while being a career FW, then you are just flat out hating
Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-202.png

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

The same hater logic people like you apply to Conor, I wish people would start applying the same to your fighters who you hype up as special. Then you would be able to maybe understand how ridiculous you are

Last edited:
I will never take Aldo seriously again after his absolutely retarded performance against Conor. He literally just stepped into the octagon and gave his chin as a present to Conor. Guy didn't even try to shoot while having great takedown success rate, lmao.
Conor made Aldo look that way

Aldo actually lead with the perfect combo against southpaws....feint the the right hook to the body to come up with the left hook...Aldo even had the outside angle on Conor.... but Conor simply operates on another level and is the real Neo from The Matrix..

Conor drew Aldo in with his leadhand probing and push and pull footwork... quickly realigned his feet and slid back inside of Aldo to line up the left, and then counter fucked Aldo before Aldo could even blink

Aldo is still a top 5 all time GOAT and is an incredible legend....Conor is just on another level...Conor makes everyone look silly (Alvarez)

I wonder if this excuse will return when Conor makes easy work of Khabib too (like Conor has to everyone else)

"Bu but Khabib simply fought stupid/overly emotional"

Conor made Aldo look that way"
No, Aldo made himself look that way because he did not play to his strengths. He sure as hell has better wrestling than Conor and is a more complete fighter, yet he refused to play to his strengths and paid the price.

The only good thing that came out of that fight is Aldo warning Khabib not to be dumb and play to his strengths. Too bad his chin had to be sacrificed on the altar of the JBG.

Back