LW is going to be even more insanely stacked when Holloway, Aldo & Ortega eventually go to LW

Usman is big, has great wrestling, hits pretty hard, has cleaner striking than Khabib. I really wouldn't bet on Khabib in that fight. I think Kevin Lee would beat Khabib at LW. I think Khabib would struggle at 170 with bigger guys who have wrestling backgrounds and are more athletic.

Colby and Conor would probably be pretty big, but Colby isn't a well known guy outside of the hardcore MMA community. Naturally I think the card would be huge and Colby could become somewhat of a star with all the mainstream attention he'd get from fighting Conor.
Maybe I should have been more clear

Im not arguing that Khabib would beat Usman

I don't care about that fight one way or another

I'm simply stating in general that I find Usman to be over rated and just unproven hype as of right now

Also, Colby would be a good opponent for Conor to have, a heel who could help promote..but as always Conor is the star of the show. No one else in MMA will come close to Conor's star power...but there are some opponents who it wouldn't hurt for Conor to fight etc

Why you hating?

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Did Benson and Thompson also beat Aldo, Holloway, Mendes, Porier, Alvarez?

Exactly

That's what makes Conor a GOAT above all the other goats

Because Conor makes other GOATS look like amatures, like no body else can

No one has beaten Aldo like Conor did

No one has beaten Holloway and Alvarez like Conor did

Even Nate. No one has ever out boxed Nate Diaz in MMA like Conor did... and Conor was 2 weight class smaller than Nate

A shame how little credit Conor gets for his impressive rematch win over Nate just 5 months later at the same weight

You are just a blind hater who's never going to objectively look at Conor and appreciate what's there

Let me throw your same Conor hater logic back at you

Who do you praise? Who do you think is great?

Gsp can never be a goat because he tapped to strikes to Serra

Anderson can never be a goat because he got ambaressed by 2 tomato cans in PRIDE and was outboxed by Bisping

Jones can never be a goat because he lost to Hammil and was exposed by Gus

See how that goes

You Conor haters only seem to hold on to losses when it comes to Conor

I guess the fact that all you got against Conor is a Diaz brother who's way bigger then Conor who Conor still beat, shows how Untouchable Conor has been otherwise

Keep hating while Conor keeps winning

What are you going to say when Conor makes easy work of Khabib (another GOAT talent who Conor will have made look silly)
Fedor, GSP, AS, Aldo, Jones are the 5 GOATs

2. Porier beat Alvarez more impressively in my eyes.

3. I don't hate Conor. Why does every Conor nuthugger think that if you're not drinking Conor's piss and calling it lemonade you're a hater? I think Conor is a great fighter. I can also recognize that he's an good stand up fighter with glaring holes in his game that he covers pretty well. I can look at him objectively unlike some (you).

Also why do you mention that Nate, who is a natural LW, is a WW but you don't say anything about Conor killing himself to make FW and tower over all his opponents?

No, Aldo made himself look that way because he did not play to his strengths. He sure as hell has better wrestling than Conor and is a more complete fighter, yet he refused to play to his strengths and paid the price.

The only good thing that came out of that fight is Aldo warning Khabib not to be dumb and play to his strengths. Too bad his chin had to be sacrificed on the altar of the JBG.
Yeah no

Conor made Aldo look that way

Fighting isn't a video game.

Conor drew Aldo in with his leadhand probing and push and pull footwork

And if you knew anything about fighting, you would know Aldo even lead with the right combo vs southpaws ....feint the right to the body then come up with a left hook...Aldo had the outside angle too

Aldo had all the advantages

Conor still counter fucked Aldo from the inside angle because Conor simply operates on another level and is the real Neo from The Matrix in MMA.

Aldo is an all time GOAT and is incredible. Conor is just on another level and is the better fighter period.

Maybe I should have been more clear

Im not arguing that Khabib would beat Usman

I don't care about that fight one way or another

I'm simply stating in general that I find Usman to be over rated and just unproven hype as of right now

Also, Colby would be a good opponent for Conor to have, a heel who could help promote..but as always Conor is the star of the show. No one else in MMA will come close to Conor's star power...but there are some opponents who it wouldn't hurt for Conor to fight etc
Usman needs some better names on his resume. I'd say he's top 5 but I'm not convinced he will champ just yet.

Fedor, GSP, AS, Aldo, Jones are the 5 GOATs

So Also is one of your GOATS yet you have the nerve to shit on Conor when Conor made Aldo look silly

You need to take Aldo out for losing to someone as "over rated" as Conor then; )

Also just to let you know how ridiculous the hater logic you apply to Conor is

Fedor was a can crusher who got KOd by a MW. Fedor isn't even top 10 GOAT

Jones was badly exposed by Gus. Beat nothing but senior citizens and lost to Hamill. Can never be in the discussion

Anderson got exposed by Weidman and Bisping. Can never beat a goat

Gsp tapped to strikes to Serra. Can never be a goat

See how that goes; )

Bend NvR Break said:
2. Porier beat Alvarez more impressively in my eyes.

You are out of your mind LMAO. You lose all credibility now. Any of your "opinions" on Conor can never be taken seriously. You're a blind Conor hater

Bend NvR Break said:
Also why do you mention that Nate, who is a natural LW, is a WW but you don't say anything about Conor killing himself to make FW and tower over all his opponents?

You mean Nate who MISSED WEIGHT AT 155, while Conor never missed weight at 145

Exactly

Nate was much bigger for LW, then Conor ever was for FW.

Conor beat Holloway and Poirier at FW who were just as big as Conor if not bigger. Poirier was certainly bigger then Conor

Nate also had more fights at WW then Conor had at LW

No matter which way you want to cut it, Nate was significantly bigger than Conor, and it was very impressive the way Conor the much smaller fighter out boxed Nate, becoming the only fighter in MMA to outbox Nate

Last edited:
Aldo is done, bro. If your GOAT AMONGST GOATS wins your division will become a clusterfuck disaster again. Your boy will never fight Tony or Lee. So if Conor wins it will be a bunch of Conor rematches and trilogies. Nate, Poirier, Aldo, Holloway. Tony on 10 fight win streak let's just hope he takes care of Pettis or Khabib takes care of Conor so this great division doesn't grind to a standstill again and we can have fresh matchups,

He'll fight Khabib but not Tony and Kevin? LMAO

He'll fight Khabib but not Tony and Kevin? LMAO
Conor is the only healthy Champ in UFC history to refuse to fight the Interim Champ and unify with Tony. Why? You're the only cool Conor fan because you make it fun and campy. I have no qualms with you NotorioousMillions.

No, Aldo made himself look that way because he did not play to his strengths.
Also just so you are aware. And to really illustrate the point to you

Aldo ALWAYS LEAPS in. That's always been Aldo

Aldo LEAPT in for his KO of Stephens
PotableMarriedEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif

Except Conor was actually able to make Aldo pay for it
34h9is7.gif

It's funny when Aldo leaps in and wins, it's amazing,

Yet when Aldo does the exact same thing against Conor like he's always done, but Conor is able to counter fuck Aldo for it because Conor is on another level, some how it doesn't count

Cause he pulled out of his fight with Khabib again and got stripped? LMAO
No I mean the two years he spent not defending his belt. He broke the record for healthy inactive champ. "He fought Floyd for 100 million blah" well he already blew that money NM. Why's he signing long-term contracts right before this fight? Doesn't he fully believe in himself? All we got was a scarface cartoon with the words "Tony."Then radio silence.

No I mean the two years he spent not defending his belt. He broke the record for healthy inactive champ. "He fought Floyd for 100 million blah" well he already blew that money NM. Why's he signing long-term contracts right before this fight? Doesn't he believe in himself?

I seriously doubt hes blown through 100 million when he basically only own clothes and thriving businesses. That's not including the other half-100 million he's collected from sponsorships and fighting in the UFC.

You know why he spent two years away too. First year was Floyd/Baby. Then he had to get a contract done, and got suspended, and then had legal issues. If Tony showed up and did his job he'd be getting the shot. Hell they even have him on standby for if Khabib predictably pulls out. Enough with this BS that Conor is scared of another flat footed guy who leaves his chin parrallel to the cage. This one doesn't even have wrestling for christ's sake.

Hell they even have him on standby for if Khabib predictably pulls out.
That's your first good point. But, I think Conor's felonious shenanigans forced him into this position. If there was ever a time to fight Tony, it's right now. He's like Floyd, he picks off top contenders with patience or urgency. Never when they are in their prime. I think WME has him by the balls he said he didn't think he could even get his bottle on stage. He said he didn't get what he wanted. Conor fucked his leverage up, and starting fly by night businesses fighting cases in NYC and getting sued is an easy way to go broke, plus cocaine security entourage coaches training. 100 million is nothing for this guy. He's young, crazy, and thinks he can make it back in one or two fights.

That's your first good point. But, I think Conor's felonious shenanigans forced him into this position. If there was ever a time to fight Tony, it's right now. He's like Floyd, he picks off top contenders with patience or urgency. Never when they are in their prime. I think WME has him by the balls he said he didn't think he could even get his bottle on stage. He said he didn't get what he wanted. Conor fucked his leverage up, and starting fly by night businesses fighting cases in NYC and getting sued is an easy way to go broke, plus cocaine security entourage coaches training. 100 million is nothing with all that going on.

Khabib is the same age as Conor and the champ? Tony is coming off an injury. By your logic, shouldn't he wait to see if Tony is still in form before he fights him and has a bunch of dorks say he didn't fight prime Tony?

The reality is Conor is fighting everyone in their prime. Can't say the same about most fighters.

And you financial analysis plain sucks. Granted Irish taxes take a lot of that money, but Conor's expenses are not that big. He doesn't blow money like Floyd. He's said himself he was more than financially comfortable BEFORE the Floyd fight, much less after.

Khabib is the same age as Conor and the champ? Tony is coming off an injury. By your logic, shouldn't he wait to see if Tony is still in form before he fights him and has a bunch of dorks say he didn't fight prime Tony?

The reality is Conor is fighting everyone in their prime. Can't say the same about most fighters.
He is the first champ to refuse to unify the belt. Why do I have to repeat this. Many of us were straight fed up for about 3 months on this site saying Tony deserves his damn shot. Remember the #defend or vacate campaign it's all Tony said for like a year. He also said McNuggets a lot. Do you have amnesia? He ducked Tony and made history doing it.

Khabib smashes every single one of the FWs

He is the first champ to refuse to unify the belt. Why do I have to repeat this. Many of us were straight fed up for about 3 months on this site saying Tony deserves his damn shot. Remember the #defend or vacate campaign it's all Tony said for like a year. He also said McNuggets a lot. Do you have amnesia? He ducked Tony and made history doing it.

He didn't duck anyone, sure as hell not Tony. lmao

Also just so you are aware. And to really illustrate the point to you

Aldo ALWAYS LEAPS in. That's always been Aldo

Aldo LEAPT in for his KO of Stephens
PotableMarriedEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif

Except Conor was actually able to make Aldo pay for it
34h9is7.gif

It's funny when Aldo leaps in and wins, it's amazing,

Yet when Aldo does the exact same thing against Conor like he's always done, but Conor is able to counter fuck Aldo for it because Conor is on another level, some how it doesn't count

People don't appreciate the footwork difference in skill, because they are not intelligent like you and me. They just look at Aldo's record and achievements, and then their hatred for Conor, and think it was some fluke when it clearly wasn't.

Yeah no

Conor made Aldo look that way

Fighting isn't a video game.

Conor drew Aldo in with his leadhand probing and push and pull footwork

And if you knew anything about fighting, you would know Aldo even lead with the right combo vs southpaws ....feint the right to the body then come up with a left hook...Aldo had the outside angle too

Aldo had all the advantages

Conor still counter fucked Aldo from the inside angle because Conor simply operates on another level and is the real Neo from The Matrix in MMA.

Aldo is an all time GOAT and is incredible. Conor is just on another level and is the better fighter period.

You seem to have confused "fighting" with "boxing", bub. What happened to Aldo was purely the result of his hubris. Go rewatch the Aldo vs Mendez fights, Aldo has AMAZING wrestling. Aldo's wrestling was so good Mendez barely even tried to take him down in their second fight and when he did, Aldo near-instantly scrambled back up like he was fighting some sort of amateur bum. Even when Aldo was tired in round 5 and Mendez finally could take him down and keep him pressed against the cage, Aldo just used the opportunity to rest, negating any further attempts from Mendez to do anything. That's how good Aldo's wrestling was.

Now go rewatch the Conor vs Mendez fight. See the difference in wrestling ability? Mendez took Conor down without running into problems from Conor's wrestling and had his way with him until he gassed. If Aldo had the fight IQ somewhat higher than that of a fucking brick, he would not have tried to fight Conor like it was a Muay Thai or boxing match, he would have actually fought an MMA fight, paced his striking offense, taken him down with his vastly superior wrestling and pounded him out on the ground instead of playing to Conor's strength on the feet. He literally just went there and gave up his chin ignoring one of his most amazing tools, it was one of the most retarded things I've ever seen in MMA.

Now, I'm not taking anything away from Conor. Him butchering Aldo on the feet was an impressive feat, but Conor won that match due to Aldo's retardation as much as his own skill.

You've seem to confused "fighting" with "boxing", bub. What happened to Aldo was purely the result of his hubris. Go rewatch the Aldo vs Mendez fights, Aldo has AMAZING wrestling. Aldo's wrestling was so good Mendez barely even tried to take him down in their second fight and when he did, Aldo near-instantly scrambled back up like he was fighting some sort of amateur bum. Even when Aldo was tired in round 5 and Mendez finally could take him down and keep him pressed against the cage, Aldo just used the opportunity to rest, negating any further attempts from Mendez to do anything. That's how good Aldo's wrestling was.

Now go rewatch the Conor vs Mendez fight. See the difference in wrestling ability? Mendez took Conor down without running into problems from Conor's wrestling and had his way with him until he gassed. If Aldo had the fight IQ somewhat higher than that of a fucking brick, he would not have tried to fight Conor like it was a Muay Thai or boxing match, he would have actually fought an MMA fight, paced his striking offense, taken him down with his vastly superior wrestling and pounded him out on the ground instead of playing to Conor's strength on the feet. He literally just went there and gave up his chin ignoring one of his most amazing tools, it was one of the most retarded things I've ever seen in MMA.

Now, I'm not taking anything away from Conor. Him butchering Aldo on the feet was an impressive feat, but Conor won that match due to Aldo's retardation as much as his own skill.

This is terrible. You are using TDD which is just a component and not even the right one to examine Jose's wrestling and his ability to take down Conor down. Then comparing Chad who is superior wrestler, and whom Conor fought on short notice with an injured knee. Not that Jose is a bad at grabbing takedowns, but he isn't special and does nothing with them. It would hardly be a threat to Conor outside of losing a round, and we all know Jose can't last the distance with Conor. The reality is Jose has virtually always won his fights standing, and he came face to face with two better strikers, point blank. And that sucks for him, because Conor and Max probably are the two best strikers in the UFC. It just so happened both of them were in his division.

That's the only part of your post where you were somewhat coherent

The rest was disturbing psychobabble nonsense from you so I cut it out

It doesnt matter if it was 1 fight. Conor in that 1 fight actually BEAT THE REAL CHAMPION therefore Conor is the actual real lineal champion

Khabib was handed a fake belt for beating a real estate agent

Hence a Conor win is also whats best for the integrity of MMA

As a Conor win restores the real lineage back to the LW belt

And your opinion of what you think Conor will do after beating Khabib is irrelvant

You are the same person who was convinced Conor would never fight Khabib in the first place and was "ducking Khabib"

I'm telling you right now, if Conor beats Khabib and cannot then defend the LW belt against GSP, then Conor will defend against the winner of Tony vs Pettis
They're called paragraphs. Use them. So you can duck the division for 2 years while the killers are healthy and waiting ... then come back and act like you didn't take a year off for Paternity leave and a freak show boxing match. Why are you so obsessed? Calm down man. Show me a post where I don't respect Conor as a fighter. I think he's the best striker in MMA and this is a No Bet. I'm not a hater. I just HATED that press conference and sold my tickets directly after. I wanted to see a legend before he retired. What I saw at that press conference and the bus incident I want no part of. I'd be embarrassed to be in that arena.

Last edited:
Back