Luke Thomas Doesn't Like the Stipulations Exerted on Till for Missing Weight

So Luke dislikes the stipulations eh? Well lots of fans dislike the precedent of free pounds.

Then this fool till should not be fighting in a weight class he does not belong in.

mma_uncensored_bios_4.jpg

lol

now i know why people hate on Luke

he's a moron

These stipulations weren't 'exerted' on Till... he accepted them contractually because he fucked up the first contractual agreement he made

No sympathy

And I also don't understand why Luke assumes Till will balloon up over 188 and cut again... that is ass backwards, he'll likely just keep his weight as low as possible until the second weigh in.

Not a luke Thomas hater but this is a shitty take lol

Luke Thomas would let a black man fuсk his wife. Idgaf what he says.

He's correct, having to weigh 188lbs is terrible, guys are rehydrating 15-25lbs easily in todays climate, this isn't boxing.

Getting a concusion when your dehydrated is potentially a lot more dangerous.
Yeah, it's a shame Wonderboy bothered to fully cut to his contracted weight, and that Till tries to gain an advantage by fighting below MW.

Is this second weigh in the same for both of them? that is does Thompson have to make 188lbs as well?

Yeah, it's a shame Wonderboy bothered to fully cut to his contracted weight, and that Till tries to gain an advantage by fighting below MW.

Someone being in the wrong(although he has made weight before and Thompson himself is a massive WW) doesn't mean that literally any action is justified and as said an injury to Till would reflect badly on the UFC as a whole as well.

Fighting at 170. Unfair that he can't weigh 188 on fight night. Okay......

Someone being in the wrong(although he has made weight before and Thompson himself is a massive WW) doesn't mean that literally any action is justified and as said an injury to Till would reflect badly on the UFC as a whole as well.

But its ok for Till to be as big as he can so he can beat the fuck outta WB?

Isn't it recommended that fighters cut no more than 10% of their body weight? 10% of 170 = 17, and 17lbs added to the WW limit for a non title fight ads up to 188lbs. I assume that's how they came up with the number. Seems like a reasonable thing to ask after the man missed weight by a mile.

Isn't it recommended that fighters cut no more than 10% of their body weight? 10% of 170 = 17, and 17lbs added to the WW limit for a non title fight ads up to 188lbs. I assume that's how they came up with the number. Seems like a reasonable thing to ask after the man missed weight by a mile.

Looks like he's starting to doubt himself

luke thomas can suck it. till is a lhw

How about holding Till accountable for his actions and the situation he has put himself in?

Typical liberal mindset to see the perpetrator as the victim

Frankly they should have had another WW and a MW fight on this card. They knew Till was huge and this could be a likely scenario.

Wonderboy could have fought one of the other WW's and Till could be forced up and fight a MW.

and Till missing weight in his hometown and fucking with the integrity of his first main event should be forced up to MW period.

i disdain huge weight cutters who talk shit then miss weight, so unprofessional.

How about holding Till accountable for his actions and the situation he has put himself in?

Typical liberal mindset to see the perpetrator as the victim

Fucking guys like Luke are enablers and apologists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back