Luke Rockhold to Bellator?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
ykw244oyh0001.jpg

No.

He's not suckered in by a ramp and a big screen.

No. He doesn't wanna waste his time in a B league. He could get another title shot in teh UFC if he plays his cards right.

UFC will pay him. He's a legitimate top 5 and he finishes people.

If Rockhold goes to Bellator, not only will I start watching Bellator's MW division, I'll completely stop caring about the UFC's MW division.

I haven't heard anything about Luke being near the end of his current contract. Who knows? Mousasi and Rory went. Any can go.

Maybe he's just friends with Coker? By most accounts Coker is a good dude.

he and Moose are the 3 best MWs in the world.

doubt this pic means anything,

but I'm sure Dana is getting PISSED about the Bellator promos from his fighters.

Maybe.

From the sound of things, he may never get his chance for revenge against Bisping unless they throw Bisping a ton of money.

UFC would match and make him stay even if he tried to leave.

Hope he fight Romero next, great fight.

I wouldnt mind, good fights to be made there, but we'd miss bobby knuckles vs rockhold. And thats the best fight in that duvusion

My boss is very short. Last Monday I walked by her when she was sitting down and crop dusted her.

Go figure I was wondering what I'd see when I clicked on the thread and it is the most vanilla pic of Luke and Scott lol. I think they are just catching up though.

Why on earth would he go to Bellator? The only decent fight for him there is Mousasi, except Mousasi in his first Bellator fight got his ass kicked by a welterweight...

Luke will be fighting for the title again soon enough and is a decent draw which equates decent pay. No reason for him to go. Aside from his loss to Bisping, and TRTVitor the guy is 6-2 in the UFC. That's actually pretty good considering who he has fought.

Back