Luke Rockhold to Bellator?

Why on earth would he go to Bellator? The only decent fight for him there is Mousasi, except Mousasi in his first Bellator fight got his ass kicked by a welterweight...

Luke will be fighting for the title again soon enough and is a decent draw which equates decent pay. No reason for him to go. Aside from his loss to Bisping, and TRTVitor the guy is 6-2 in the UFC. That's actually pretty good considering who he has fought.

Has Schlemenko had a single WW fight in his entire career?

ykw244oyh0001.jpg

<{danawhoah}>
<{danayeah}>

I wouldnt mind, good fights to be made there, but we'd miss bobby knuckles vs rockhold. And thats the best fight in that duvusion
Bobby Nuckles vs Rockhold would be an amazing fight indeed.

Mousasi, McDonald, Rockhold (?)
Watch out UFC, somebody might be slowly moving your cheese.
Fuck WME btw.
And Dana White fuck you too.

This actually makes a lot of sense. Awhile ago Luke Thomas mentioned their was big news to come from Rockhold.

he and Moose are the 3 best MWs in the world.

doubt this pic means anything,

but I'm sure Dana is getting PISSED about the Bellator promos from his fighters.
Mousasi is not better than romero

Why on earth would he go to Bellator? The only decent fight for him there is Mousasi, except Mousasi in his first Bellator fight got his ass kicked by a welterweight...

Luke will be fighting for the title again soon enough and is a decent draw which equates decent pay. No reason for him to go. Aside from his loss to Bisping, and TRTVitor the guy is 6-2 in the UFC. That's actually pretty good considering who he has fought.

Typical shill logic.

“There’s nobody to fight there”

Rockhold knows better. He came from that org UFC shills used to belittle until they effectively repealed and replaced the “best in the world”...

“who is there to fight? Rockhold? Jacare? Kennedy? These guys couldnt hack it in the UFC”

Who is there for Mousasi to fight? Arguably should’ve lost to Shlemenko. Yet Mousasi is the only one to fight in Bellator.

If Bisping wins against Gastelum and comes out unscathed we had better have Bisping vs Rockhold 2 at UFC 218 or 219.

Bellator would probably insist he fight more than once a year. Not really AKA's style. In the UFC, they're allowed to just sit on the sidelines while contenders knock each other off and demand title shots.

Is that britt page guy a mw? I'd love to see him get a asswhopping.

People pretty much said the same thing about Rory and Mousasi. If rockholds contract is up, I’m sure Coker will pursue him.

Typical shill logic.

“There’s nobody to fight there”

Rockhold knows better. He came from that org UFC shills used to belittle until they effectively repealed and replaced the “best in the world”...

“who is there to fight? Rockhold? Jacare? Kennedy? These guys couldnt hack it in the UFC”

Who is there for Mousasi to fight? Arguably should’ve lost to Shlemenko. Yet Mousasi is the only one to fight in Bellator.

? Ok genius which MW should he fight other than mousasi? King mo?

Bellator has some decent fighters but mostly in the lower weigh classes. They do not have a single top 15 ranked middleweight other than mousasi currently.

I'm a shill because I'm aware of the rankings?

You sir are an idiot ...

If this is it case, I think he are witnessing Bellator slowly becoming the A league.

People pretty much said the same thing about Rory and Mousasi. If rockholds contract is up, I’m sure Coker will pursue him.

Not the case at all with either guy?

Rory went by choice to rebuild his career. Two losses to Lawler and then a snoozer loss to wonderboy he needed the break.

Mousasi is not a draw despite his nuthuggers here on sherdog and he clearly didn't get the money he thought he was worth or the title shot he felt he deserved so he left. And got badly embarrassed in his first bellator match.

I think its pretty likely. He's been choked about the state of the MW division for a long time and all signs point to no title unification bout coming up so I'm sure that won't make him happy.

Back