Luke Rockhold to Bellator?

? Ok genius which MW should he fight other than mousasi? King mo?

Bellator has some decent fighters but mostly in the lower weigh classes. They do not have a single top 15 ranked middleweight other than mousasi currently.

I'm a shill because I'm aware of the rankings?

You sir are an idiot ...

There are not 15 middleweights better than Shlemenko or even Rafael Carvalho(whom I’m no fan of) and the rankings you’re aware of are a shill shit show if they don’t include atleast Storm. Probably an argument in there for John Salter as well.

That’s not the point though. Divisions get better. Fighters emerge. Ed Ruth, Chris Honeycutt, and Rafael Lovato would qualify as guys that can emerge as top flight over the next year or two. Obviously if you add a Rockhold it further bolsters the division.

The point is that your exact line is the one used by shills for years that always proves to be short sighted and lacks overall perspective.

Who was Bendo going to fight in bellator quickly turned into who the hell in Bellator can Bendo beat? There’s plenty of talent out there and Coker has proven capable of finding it. He can take 9 of the top 10 in the UFC and you would still ask who will they fight.

Bellator has an excellent 170 class, always has. For them 185 has always been weak as hell.

Pointing that out doesn't make me a shill buddy, it's called being a realist.

Bellator has an excellent 170 class, always has. For them 185 has always been weak as hell.

Pointing that out doesn't make me a shill buddy, it's called being a realist.
Hi Dana

Brilliant post how long did it take you to come up with it?

How about you say something smart that contradicts what I posted or is that a bit of a stretch for you?

Brilliant post how long did it take you to come up with it?

How about you say something smart that contradicts what I posted or is that a bit of a stretch for you?
There are not 15 middleweights better than Shlemenko or even Rafael Carvalho(whom I’m no fan of) and the rankings you’re aware of are a shill shit show if they don’t include atleast Storm. Probably an argument in there for John Salter as well.

That’s not the point though. Divisions get better. Fighters emerge. Ed Ruth, Chris Honeycutt, and Rafael Lovato would qualify as guys that can emerge as top flight over the next year or two. Obviously if you add a Rockhold it further bolsters the division.

The point is that your exact line is the one used by shills for years that always proves to be short sighted and lacks overall perspective.

Who was Bendo going to fight in bellator quickly turned into who the hell in Bellator can Bendo beat? There’s plenty of talent out there and Coker has proven capable of finding it. He can take 9 of the top 10 in the UFC and you would still ask who will they fight.

How fucking dumb are you ? You quote another member post instead of saying something original or you have two accounts and quoting yourself ?

Pathetic either way

When he said b league I stopped reading

You can be the biggest Bellator fan and UFC hater ever, but there is no denying they are the B league. Even if they do have some great fighters

If this is it case, I think he are witnessing Bellator slowly becoming the A league.

Out of all the threats to the UFC over the years (Pride, SF, Elite XC) Bellator is BY FAR the least threatening. Its just wishful thinking

How fucking dumb are you ? You quote another member post instead of saying something original or you have two accounts and quoting yourself ?

Pathetic either way
You mad Dana?

If Rockhold goes to Bellator, not only will I start watching Bellator's MW division, I'll completely stop caring about the UFC's MW division.

should watch now and be an MMA fan instead of a UFC fan.

Look, Rockhold golfing with Kim DotCom

Last time he had a mic in his hand he seemed to go mentally retarded when the topic of Bisping came up. His head ain't right because of that fight. If Dana doesn't give him the shot at redemption, Luke will probably walk. He's way gotten to.

Back