Luke Rockhold: "I Was About to Pull a Diaz Brother" and " Kick Brock in The Head"

Luke would have tried, and then Brock would have smashed him.

1482893490652.gif

Brick would knock back lukes hairline another 3 inches

I know most of you nerds probably are very sour since luke is "a bit" better looking then you. And got real confidence even away from the computer screen.

But brock folds like bob sapp when he get punched in the face.

Luke would make brock his bitch.

You need badass striking to beat luke. I am talking about belfort or romero type of fight ending strikes.

Or very good volume striking like bisping.

Brock couldn't smash fatty Mark Hunt's face in and with PEDs at that. lmao

Rocksalt would've smashed him where ever the fight went. There's levels to this little kid.
Mark hunt became an insane person after the Lesnar fight and was conplaining about speech issues. Rockhold is obviously a better fighter skill wise...but he's getting smashed by a 290lb Lesnar in the cage

Luke lost to Bitchpig.

Luke loses to Brock.

Luke loses in life.

I know most of you nerds probably are very sour since luke is "a bit" better looking then you. And got real confidence even away from the computer screen.

But brock folds like bob sapp when he get punched in the face.

Luke would make brock his bitch.

You need badass striking to beat luke. I am talking about belfort or romero type of fight ending strikes.

Or very good volume striking like bisping.

Who knows what would happen if brock and Luke fought? The only thing for certain is that Luke Rockhold wasn't close to doing anything that night

You're telling his camp is playing wwe too? Everyone has the fever.

Mark hunt became an insane person after the Lesnar fight and was conplaining about speech issues. Rockhold is obviously a better fighter skill wise...but he's getting smashed by a 290lb Lesnar in the cage

You act as if Rockhold is small? Lesnar isn't 290 with PEDs anyways. Rockhold would smash him like smaller Cain did. Hunt really wasn't talking like an insane person either. He was rightfully trying to cash out on UFC's scummy/shady business practices.

I don't know man, while i was watching it happen i don't recall seeing Luke getting ready to spring into action. He seemed more concerned with standing against the cage perfecting magnum.

Back