Luke Rockhold: "I Was About to Pull a Diaz Brother" and " Kick Brock in The Head"

Brah, you were dressed like a gay Russian sailor. You weren't going to do anything. Too great a chance of smearing your make-up.

Brock-Lesnar-and-Daniel-Cormier-990462.jpg
Now THAT was funny!

Brah, you were dressed like a gay Russian sailor. You weren't going to do anything. Too great a chance of smearing your make-up.

Brock-Lesnar-and-Daniel-Cormier-990462.jpg

<bball1>
at any dude on Sherdog or anywhere on the internet for that matter, trying to talk shit on Luke Rockholds looks, clothes, career etc. You are a bum. Dude is an ex two organization champ, top 3 MW, and a model for Ralph Lauren.

No matter what witty remarks you make, you’re still a bum wishing you had his life.

Rockhold vs Lesnar would be fun, but he wasn’t close to doing anything the other week.

i feel bad for brock some times. he seems lost. he is basically just some weird farm boy whos been on steroids his whole life. he has never really been fashionable. his dad probably owned cowboy boots like those. he must really like those cowboy boots .he must have thought he looked really smart in his new cowboy boots. he couldnt wait to show them off. But everybody is just laughing at his new cowboy boots. Plus everybody is laughibg at his hideous daughter. and people are making fun of his teeth as well. how long before he does a rampage or a benoit style murder suicide? how much can a man take? brock will not make it to the dc fight. he will either die in his sleep due to steroid withdrawal or do a Christopher dorner

What in the world are you talking about? People are laughing at his hideous daughter? When did that happen?

Brock is a talentless bum. He can't strike for shit and his only weapon is a wild takedown with sloppy GnP.
Meanwhile, Cocksalt trains with the best ground and pounders on the planet lmao. Brock doesn't hit harder or have better TD's or striking than DC and Cain, so he's getting outclassed by the smaller man.
Wait till you see Luke at LHW.

you just described every top 10 heavyweight, good job

"I Was About to Pull a Diaz Brother" and " Kick Brock in The Head"

giphy.gif

good thing he didn't Bork woulda smashed his beautiful face in

Brock couldn't smash fatty Mark Hunt's face in and with PEDs at that. lmao

Rocksalt would've smashed him where ever the fight went. There's levels to this little kid.

yeah Luke....you were going to do something.......and then realized that was the Daddy sized Yoel you were in there with

lol jk...but sounds like hes not even sure what he was going to do"jump on his back and kick him in the head" like jump on DC's back to kick brock in the head?....that could work I guess

Yoel would destroy Lesnar with ease.

Brock is a talentless bum. He can't strike for shit and his only weapon is a wild takedown with sloppy GnP.
Meanwhile, Cocksalt trains with the best ground and pounders on the planet lmao. Brock doesn't hit harder or have better TD's or striking than DC and Cain, so he's getting outclassed by the smaller man.
Wait till you see Luke at LHW.

Oh, the "Fighter X trains with Fighter Y so he's unbeaaatable!" argument. Rockhold has been KO'd multiple times, both on his feet and by GnP. And Div 1 All-American wrestlers aren't "talentless bums." Ask Cain and Cormier. By your logic, Mighty Mouse could destroy Stipe...because "wait till you see Demetrius at HW"!!!!

brock can't box, he can't kick. if they're standing, rockhold pieces him up. luke is tall and rangy, and much better standing.

lesnar's size only really comes into play when he wrestles people, and i'm pretty sure he can use his bulldozer double leg to get both DC and rockhold down... where rockhold is very good at fighting off his back, and DC isn't. i'd expect rockhold's guard to give brock trouble, luke is also an underrated leglocker and could snatch lesnar's leg. not saying lesnar couldn't win, but he gets beaten up standing, and rockhold is no picnic on the mat.

Luke's boxing is really bad and his striking defense is horrific. He used to have really good kicks, but they've looked ugly and slow in his last few fights. Injuries seem to be catching up with him. It's like Cro-Cop's kicks when he came to the UFC--he telegraphed his LHK a mile away. Brock isn't a great striker, but he's powerful enough to KO Couture with one punch...something very few other fighters did. But in reality, Brock takes Luke down before either of them lands anything signficant standing.

Oh, the "Fighter X trains with Fighter Y so he's unbeaaatable!" argument. Rockhold has been KO'd multiple times, both on his feet and by GnP. And Div 1 All-American wrestlers aren't "talentless bums." Ask Cain and Cormier. By your logic, Mighty Mouse could destroy Stipe...because "wait till you see Demetrius at HW"!!!!
No. A huge (probably the biggest) middleweight beating a heavyweight isn't that far-fetched. Luke is easily 220 walking around, and might bulk up more for LHW.
Div1 wrasslers are legit, but Bork was one 20 years ago lmao
Since then, all he's done is train DDTs and roid up. Luke is used to going all out in sparring vs the GOAT DC and top HW Cain. He can take Bork's sloppy attempts at striking and would welcome the TDs.

When shit goes down some people act immediately and some people "were gonna jump in there and ____"

Luke makes the walk so I'm not really questioning his toughness, 1v1 in his weight class, with a ref he is a straight badass and excellent martial artist.
not everyone will just throw down or even intervene to push someone away to protect their friends, that shit happens on a reactionary instinctive level.

But that little dude has definitely got some big old brass balls on him. He didn't hesitate for a second. Props.

I usually agree but cmon.....

View attachment 409255

I hope he was getting paid to wear that.
its like the bizarro Fedor sweater.
I would die if I saw people wearing it at UFC fights as a mocking gesture. 4 fat guys w/ faded tats faux cheering for Luke in the front row. That would be gold.

its like the bizarro Fedor sweater.
I would die if I saw people wearing it at UFC fights as a mocking gesture. 4 fat guys w/ faded tats faux cheering for Luke in the front row. That would be gold.
Would be hilarious except that sweater is probably ridiculously expensive

Rockhard would've liver kicked Lesnerd so hard he would've brought back the diverticulitis Ubereem kicked into him

Back