Lomachenko - Solido II in the works for August

Salido worked his ass like an old school fighter is suppose to do. I enjoyed it. 1-0 and fighting for a title? What was Salido suppose to do?
He roughed Loma up, he grabbed, pulled, goes for a tie up, stops, drills him, ties back up, smacks him when the ref breaks them up.

This is a title fight. Every trick he can pull, he pulled. Little headbutts when there in certain positions.
You can tell Loma was thrown off by it. He hadn't dealt with that shit before and it was entertaining to see.

I think Salido will be game for a fight and I don't see Loma KOing him.
He had him wobbled with some flush shots in the 12th last fight and Salido kept pushing along.

Loma wins a tough UD.

Salido worked his ass like an old school fighter is suppose to do. I enjoyed it. 1-0 and fighting for a title? What was Salido suppose to do?
He roughed Loma up, he grabbed, pulled, goes for a tie up, stops, drills him, ties back up, smacks him when the ref breaks them up.

This is a title fight. Every trick he can pull, he pulled. Little headbutts when there in certain positions.
You can tell Loma was thrown off by it. He hadn't dealt with that shit before and it was entertaining to see.

He had him wobbled with some flush shots in the 12th last fight and Salido kept pushing along.

Loma wins a tough UD.

You enjoy dirty fights like that? That is interesting. I think they only piss me off. I remember hating Casamayor and Holyfield half the time too. Hopkins was fun early in his career before he got so damn dirty. Camacho was the same too. Great fighter who devolved into a headbutt machine. It is always horribly unsatisfying. Like watching a football game full of blown calls. I never knew anyone actually enjoyed those type of fights.

loma will be a -1000 and his ko prop willl be -400, maybe 500

You enjoy dirty fights like that? That is interesting. I think they only piss me off. I remember hating Casamayor and Holyfield half the time too. Hopkins was fun early in his career before he got so damn dirty. Camacho was the same too. Great fighter who devolved into a headbutt machine. It is always horribly unsatisfying. Like watching a football game full of blown calls. I never knew anyone actually enjoyed those type of fights.
I enjoyed that dirty fight, but not dirty fights in general.

Loma wins a tough UD.
Salido is a crafty fighter. Loma is good but i noticed to much hype about him. He's not good at all. Salido by KO in the rematch

What ever happened to him fighting Rigondeaux?

Loma is going to destroy Salido this time. He will stay at range and use his superior movement to win easily. Part of that is Salido being finished and worn out. I think the referee stops this one.

Again loving this match making. Lomas gonna wreck Solido and hopefully jump up to fight Garcia.

Solido looked like shit last night and got dropped by nobody perez before Perez decide to quit and GAVE Solido the win.

Loma should be ashamed if he takes this money grab of a fight. He needs to step up and fight Garica, Bey or Barth at 135 and tell Bob to fuck with this Solido bs.

This is a pointless fight with the outcome never in doubt (a one-sided Loma win), but I see how some people want it. They want to imagine it erases the earlier loss. It would be like saying if Joshua lost to Wladimir this year, that the loss wouldn't count if he beat an even older worn out Wlad years later. Or like Hopkins pointless win over the ghost of Roy Jones.

Loma has been on a great streak being other prime fighters he should continue that IMO before some guys move up and out of his weight range.

Back