LOL Vegan Activists Confront Family Fishing For Dinner At Florida Lake

I disagree with your statement about people being "meat obsessive" like it's a recent thing. People have always ate meat and believe it or not, it's good to have some meat in your diet.

It's easy to demonize the mass production of meat, especially with chickens and cows. Some organizations in the animal rights groups have spread the message to the right way, but this shit ridiculous.

However, the dirty secret of all this is that if groups like these get their way and mass production of food is eliminated, with everything being "Organic" (I really hate that word) - including all Meat, Fruits & Vegetables. The group that would suffer the most would be lower income families. "Real" foods would be completely priced out of their budget. They would be stuck with eating a majority of their meals out of processed food that only comes in boxes.

The mass production of food allows for people in all social classes access to quality food, where in the past, these types of foods were only affordable to the upper class.

I agree that something had to (and needs to be done) with current industry where there seems to be no oversight in the treatment animals, but these clowns definitely do far more damage to the cause but making Vegans look like a group of cultist lunatics, on par with the Westboro Baptist Church freaks. Which according to anytime they show up in the news or social media, they are.

People have always eaten meat but there wasn't always 7 billion people in the world and if you look at western society now it is not uncommon to have a large-ish portion of meat for each meal. I believe portion sizes in general and especially meat portions have increased notable over the last couple of generations, but I have nothing to back support this and don't feel like putting in the time to research that so feel free to disregard.

I really don't want to discuss this too much because it is a super complex issue (as most things are despite what the vocal extremists on both side would want to profess), and I wish it was as simple as telling everyone to eat local, ethical, "organic" (I agree with you regarding the wishy-washiness of this term) small-farm produce because that's not realistic for a large segment of the population. The discussion is far more complex I'm sure and not one I can do proper justice whilst at work.

The only problem I see the fishermen doing was letting the fish suffocate. Put it in a bucket of water or something.

It's really not uncommon. If you're keeping your catch, the best the fish can expect is a whack to the head to stop it from squirming. Most fish will just get thrown in a net, a cooler, or hooked on a line. You're not keeping them as pets.

They're just fish. We impale live smaller fish on hooks, to catch bigger fish. Suffocation? Who cares? They're fish.

Should've thrown the vegans in the water

And lol @ the completely useless cops. What better way to tell people to take matters into their own hands when being harassed by extremist cucks

Should've thrown the vegans in the water

And lol @ the completely useless cops. What better way to tell people to take matters into their own hands when being harassed by extremist cucks
Let's be fair to the cops. They did not have access to the video of the guy stealing the fish and throwing it in the water since that was taken by the activists and uploaded later. The wife of the fisherman only started recording after the fact.

And more importantly

ITS FLORIDA

The cops down there get calls about a man with his penis stuck in an alligators ass while wearing gramdma's undies and shooting wildly on the reg. A bunch of activists walking out of the park and no video evidence at the time is probably low on their priority list.

Let's be fair to the cops. They did not have access to the video of the guy stealing the fish and throwing it in the water since that was taken by the activists and uploaded later. The wife of the fisherman only started recording after the fact.

And more importantly

ITS FLORIDA

The cops down there get calls about a man with his penis stuck in an alligators ass while wearing gramdma's undies and shooting wildly on the reg. A bunch of activists walking out of the park and no video evidence at the time is probably low on their priority list.
It's almost as if cops should be expected to do the bare minimum of investigation into the complaint

It's really not uncommon. If you're keeping your catch, the best the fish can expect is a whack to the head to stop it from squirming. Most fish will just get thrown in a net, a cooler, or hooked on a line. You're not keeping them as pets.

They're just fish. We impale live smaller fish on hooks, to catch bigger fish. Suffocation? Who cares? They're fish.

lol... When I was trout fishing with my dad as a kid, he'd whack em solid in the head with rock before putting them in his creel. He'd get mad at me for not hitting them hard enough. Said I wasn't doing them any favors buy being a pussy and lightly tapping them.

If fishing is violence, I'm basically literally Hitler.

All the false equivalencies he was throwing out was bad enough but that line takes the cake.

At the point, I'd just say "fuck off retard. If you take my fish and throw him over, I'm throwing you in right after."
Should've (discretely, as things were escalating) taken a knife, beheaded and gutted the fish. Then flung it at the protester.

God the Huff post is fucking cancer these days 'aint it. I'm sure it never used to suck this much.

I've never seen someone just toss a fish on the ground and let it suffocate, that's messed up.

I haven't fished since I was a kid, but don't a lot of people just put the fish in a bucket after it is caught? I would assume that's how most of the fish go - suffocation.

I don't care that vegans don't eat meat but leave other people alone, jesus

I've never seen someone just toss a fish on the ground and let it suffocate, that's messed up.

That's standard fare for a lot of places

You could go on my local pier at any time and see people doing exactly that

When I was a kid I used to stop and watch the fish flopping because I didn't understand what it was lol

I've seen a couple of different videos of this incident . . . all of them make me want to punch the loud mouth vegan family.

Apparently interfering with hunting and fishing in Florida isn't a crime like it is in many states. Otherwise these folks would've been charged with something . . .
It is. People on Facebook have been posting the statute. The cops were probably afraid of cuck backlash

I'm all for you choosing not to eat meat if you want, but don't touch my fucking stuff or we're going to have a serious problem. If some vegan threw my catch back in the water, I'd probably throw him in after it and make sure he stays in until he gets my fish back or police show up.

Of course people always target vulnerable families and such when they behave like this. As a large man, 99% of people would choose an easier target than me.

Last paragraph was unnecessary mumble jumble used to disguise your insecurities.

Sit down son. No one gives two fucks about you because this isn't about you.

Would you force your cat or dog to live on a vegan diet?
If not, then why would you force others to do so?

Last edited:
Getting in the way of people feeding themselves is a really great way to get murdered, so I strongly recommend more vegans try to interfere this way

Man I'm triggered. I fish a little bit and if some stranger threw my fish back in we'd be fighting point blank.

Bothers me that they had that child approach those people. Children should be left out of encounters like this that can turn ugly. They shouldn't be used to gain sympathy for your side, or put out front to fight for whatever your cause is.

Shame on those people for bringing along that child.

Back