LOL Vegan Activists Confront Family Fishing For Dinner At Florida Lake

I'm all for you choosing not to eat meat if you want, but don't touch my fucking stuff or we're going to have a serious problem. If some vegan threw my catch back in the water, I'd probably throw him in after it and make sure he stays in until he gets my fish back or police show up.

Of course people always target vulnerable families and such when they behave like this. As a large man, 99% of people would choose an easier target than me.

I've seen a couple of different videos of this incident . . . all of them make me want to punch the loud mouth vegan family.

Apparently interfering with hunting and fishing in Florida isn't a crime like it is in many states. Otherwise these folks would've been charged with something . . .

I would've tossed the kid in the lake and told the dad to "go fish for your kid"...

I'm not watching that. I don't need the first thing I do today to be wanting to uppercut someone.

Loudmouth Vegans are the same as Loudmouth Feminazi's or any other extremists.

In any case the second the guy grabbed the fish those men should have kicked him in the head. Its no different than if he took the man's wallet and dropped it into a sewage drain.

this bitch just compared some dumbfuck fish that doesnt know the difference between shit and chocolate to a child

giphy.gif

The sad thing is I can kind of see their point. I dont feel great about fish just laying around waiting to suffocate before they die. Kind of feel like they should be put to death immediately. But the problem is those people are so insufferable they make me want to soccer kick that fish.

The best part is most of these hippies screaming over the life of animals are Pro choice when it comes to abortions.

They take the grocery store approach to life

Bleh. I agree with the sentiment, I don't agree with killing animals. But people are going to hunt and fish regardless, and a lot of good can come out of it as well, I'm not going to tell someone they shouldn't hunt or fish, it's just not for me.

If you actually care you should worry about tackling real issues, likes society's meat obsessiveness leading to factory farming, and commercial ocean fisheries. Both of which place large harvests well above animal welfare, and can be quite destructive to the environment.

Being a douche to some dude fishing with his family isn't going to make any meaningful difference in the world, and aggressive, confrontational tactics rarely achieve the desired result. Typically that type of behavior will only trigger backlash and draw divides.

I will say though that if someone is going to hunt or fish I hope they do so humanely and responsibly and kill the animal as quickly and painlessly as possible, not leaving a fish gasping for breath on the dock.

I've never seen someone just toss a fish on the ground and let it suffocate, that's messed up.

Bleh. I agree with the sentiment, I don't agree with killing animals. But people are going to hunt and fish regardless, and a lot of good can come out of it as well, I'm not going to tell someone they shouldn't hunt or fish, it's just not for me.

If you actually care you should worry about tackling real issues, likes society's meat obsessiveness leading to factory farming, and commercial ocean fisheries. Both of which place large harvests well above animal welfare, and can be quite destructive to the environment.

Being a douche to some dude fishing with his family isn't going to make any meaningful difference in the world, and aggressive, confrontational tactics rarely achieve the desired result. Typically that type of behavior will only trigger backlash and draw divides.

I will say though that if someone is going to hunt or fish I hope they do so humanely and responsibly and kill the animal as quickly and painlessly as possible, not leaving a fish gasping for breath on the dock.
See, if that's your belief, all good.

You obviously are not getting in people's faces pushing your beliefs. So my comments are not regarding you.

With these people harassing others in public, Its really no different than any other fanatic. Religion, Feminism. Bunch of POS loudmouths pushing their beliefs on others. Go up to a fishing Grizzly and tell it to stop as it eats the fish alive. Humans are omnivores and they need to accept that not everyone wants to eat rabbit food.

I would have bit into the live fish like a madman then spit the guts at them.

I've seen a couple of different videos of this incident . . . all of them make me want to punch the loud mouth vegan family.

Apparently interfering with hunting and fishing in Florida isn't a crime like it is in many states. Otherwise these folks would've been charged with something . . .
Actually, it is. Assholes should be in jail.

Nothing wrong with veganism. Like everything else It attracts wankers with nothing better to do except stick their noses into other people's business, which if you think about it, is the cause of most of the trouble in the world.

If animals are equal to humans why can't we eat them? They would eat us. Also Americans use the word Sir like Australians use the word Cunt.

I disagree with your statement about people being "meat obsessive" like it's a recent thing. People have always ate meat and believe it or not, it's good to have some meat in your diet.

It's easy to demonize the mass production of meat, especially with chickens and cows. Some organizations in the animal rights groups have spread the message to the right way, but this shit ridiculous.

However, the dirty secret of all this is that if groups like these get their way and mass production of food is eliminated, with everything being "Organic" (I really hate that word) - including all Meat, Fruits & Vegetables. The group that would suffer the most would be lower income families. "Real" foods would be completely priced out of their budget. They would be stuck with eating a majority of their meals out of processed food that only comes in boxes.

The mass production of food allows for people in all social classes access to quality food, where in the past, these types of foods were only affordable to the upper class.

I agree that something had to (and needs to be done) with current industry where there seems to be no oversight in the treatment animals, but these clowns definitely do far more damage to the cause but making Vegans look like a group of cultist lunatics, on par with the Westboro Baptist Church freaks. Which according to anytime they show up in the news or social media, they are.

I'd throw a bucket of chum on those goddamn idiots.

The only problem I see the fishermen doing was letting the fish suffocate. Put it in a bucket of water or something.

LOL at the retard comparing fishing to slavery and women's voting rights. I could not watch the entire clip because I was getting so tweaked by the vegan and his retarded (stupid as a fish) kid.

Back