LOL Vegan Activists Confront Family Fishing For Dinner At Florida Lake

Last paragraph was unnecessary mumble jumble used to disguise your insecurities.

Sit down son. No one gives two fucks about you because this isn't about you.

That's interesting because I thought that nobody gave a fuck about you. In fact, who are you anyways? You just joined like a month ago and you've already decided who's post is worth a shit?

Comparing a fish to a human lmaooooo
The funny part is they seem eager to push this "we're not different from other animals" nonsense yet I don't see them going up to other meat eaters like lions, sharks and bears and knocking their kill out their mouths.

Last edited:
That's interesting because I thought that nobody gave a fuck about you. In fact, who are you anyways? You just joined like a month ago and you've already decided who's post is worth a shit?

I can smell your insecurities through the computer. End of story.

This is why I hate Vegans. Too many of them act like religious fanatics and try to push their retarded views on others, either that or they lord it over you.

The only problem I see the fishermen doing was letting the fish suffocate. Put it in a bucket of water or something.

LOL at the retard comparing fishing to slavery and women's voting rights. I could not watch the entire clip because I was getting so tweaked by the vegan and his retarded (stupid as a fish) kid.

A decent size fish is going to deplete the oxygen in a bucket of water fairly quick and it'll slowly suffer. They'll also foul up the water quickly, which leads to their gills and eyes burning. It would be like someone pouring ammonia in your eyes, making it into a gas and you breathing it, etc.
Quickest and least painful way is to take a knife and sever the spinal chord from the top between the eyes and gills.

Meat should be four times as expensive as it is currently is so that the animals live a decent life before slaughter. Having said that these people were way out of line, let them fish.

If they tried that where I live, rednecks would have sexually assaulted the dad then fed him to an alligator in front of his son

Those activists/cultists knew that they could get in those guys faces and harass them because they had a camera going and they had a kid there.

Throwing their fish back in the water and getting in that guys face was a fight worthy action IMO.

Also, they must have learned their science from Bill Nyes new 'Fish junk' video.

I would slap the shit out of that little kid.
giphy.gif

People are nuts. Comparing tilapia to humans.

These people always pick on those who can't do shit back.

I don't care that vegans don't eat meat but leave other people alone, jesus

I am really getting pissed at these vegan thing, My Indian coleague was shocked that I joined a bird hunting group back in 2013 he was like "oh my why would you shoot those birds they are not doing any thing"

I guess different culture hard to judge.

Back