LOL BISPING SHATTING HIMSELF AT THIS YOEL ROMERO VIDEO

Yoel better hope he can put Bisping away before he gases because Bisping recovers quickly and can go all day.

Also, Yoel...just because you got tested today doesn't mean you passed.

Yoel is going to murder him live on PPV...

Bisping should just hold a press conference, issue an apology and hand over the belt.

As much as I laugh at this and hope it's true,

Bisping probably 50-45 him, to a boring ass decision.

I don't know who to support in this one. Dislike both fighters. I kind of want to see Bisping lose because he's a joke of a champion, but I despise Yoel so I don't want him to get the belt either. I guess I hope Bisping wins because he's the easier fight for Jacare, who should get the next shot.

Don't like bisping at all. Respect him though.

Don't think that dude is scared.

At all.

I was kind of enjoying Bisping as champ but it's about time the joke of Bisping as middleweight champ ends. All aboard the Yoel warwagon.

Big fan of Bisping and I like Romero too, but cant see Bisping winning this at all.
He's going to get smashed.

He should try and get that money fight with GSP, he can win that fight.

I shit on you son..boy

Bisbing is too stupid to be scared.

True... But that's how got to be champ, plus (reality, as he is all match ups... He scared).

U get into combat, u get scared.

But yeah, he's dumb, but guy gets it...
(Better than most of us anyways)

Cubans are a different breed man Cubans are some of the toughest most durable people on the planet that little country managed to fend off multiple CIA coup d'etats and keep the most powerful country in the world America on it's toes

its all the russian PED influx, the only country that puts others to shame in PED knowledge.

as for a resiliant breed, it has to be the mexicans, they are ugly, short, poor and never had any help from Russia yet they have great fighters in boxing.

like Bispin and Yoel, can´t understand the hate they get aside from Yoel stoolgate stuff, but I do want to see Bispin win it, doubt it will happen.

Only one of these two is known for shitting himself.....
It really bothers some fat fuck in sherdog will ignore the many KOs and accomplishments of Yoel only to say he pooped his pants, which was likely the malfunction of shorts making it appear so from water and sweat(where else sweat will go down to?).

And they will always post it, while Yoel kills another one of their fan favorite fighters. "HAHAHA HE POOPED HIS PANTS", truly the sound of supreme intelligence according with the highest manners.

kys

All Yoel has to do is say "After I win I will $#!T on you " and just like that Bisping announces his retirement.

yoel-rainbow.jpg

Yoel is going to murder him live on PPV...

Bisping should just hold a press conference, issue an apology and hand over the belt.

Yoel's killer instinct is only matched by WEC Aldo's killer instinct and Chuck with that look in his eye.

It really bothers some fat fuck in sherdog will ignore the many KOs and accomplishments of Yoel only to say he pooped his pants, which was likely the malfunction of shorts making it appear so from water and sweat(where else sweat will go down to?).

And they will always post it, while Yoel kills another one of their fan favorite fighters. "HAHAHA HE POOPED HIS PANTS", truly the sound of supreme intelligence according with the highest manners.

kys
<escalate99>

How is Bisping going to win this fight? The only way I imagine is if Yoel shits himself and gets DQ'ed with the new "You shit, you quit rule". Let's hope he has the 'intestinal fortitude' of Black Beast.

Back