LOL BISPING SHATTING HIMSELF AT THIS YOEL ROMERO VIDEO

G0DSPEED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

EVEN YOEL KNOWS THAT HIS GONNA SLAM DAT ASS.

LISTEN TO HIM GIGGLE WHEN HE BEGINS TO SPEAK LOL HE LAUGHING.

LMAO pure gold.

These 2 are the best comedians in the UFC. I love this fight.

yoel-rainbow.jpg

Cubans are a different breed man Cubans are some of the toughest most durable people on the planet that little country managed to fend off multiple CIA coup d'etats and keep the most powerful country in the world America on it's toes

Yoel is going to murder him live on PPV...

Bisping should just hold a press conference, issue an apology and hand over the belt.

I don't think Bisping is afraid of any other fighter, but he definitely wants to fight an inactive fighter who is smaller and from a lighter weightclass more than Romero or god forbid Jacare.

Listen people, listen, listen....listen, What happened to you sherdog, what happened to you, whats going on you, forget for the best of the best of the world, the name is Yoel Romero, what happened to you, wake up sherdog, go, go baffle you go, go for Yoel Romero, no For gay Yoel Romero people

He's going to gorilla fuck that belt off of Bisping, a belt that Hendo should have retired with btw.

what would be funny is if Bisping manages to knock Yoel dead stiff like he did to Rockhold.

Last edited:
People still support Yoel?

Only one of these two is known for shitting himself.....
CIj4EuzUsAAeeoP.jpg
That is so fucking foul and vile I can't imagine having the frame of mind to not call it off and go clean up. Jesus man, fighting some more with a big ol shit in your pants? Disgusting

Back