Lol at Mcgregor being like Ali....Hes more like Prince Naz lite

If Ali was scummy, then what do you call McGregor. He talked about Mayweather's kids and ex-wife. He's the most disrespectful fighter in the game. I don't know if what Ali did rises to the level of scummy.
sometimes he hits lows, but it is not often (I'm also not a big fan of his, so...). and what did he talked about his kids and wife? didn't hear it. but if it was anything regarding his past domestic abuse, fair game

Ali was a showman who called Frazier a gorilla and disparaged his opponents. However, I think that most people saw that it was about promotion. A lot of what McGregor is about promotion, but he rather often steps over the line.
wait...mcgregor crosses the line but ali didnt....?
[<diva2]

and i was referring more to ali being a member of a black supremacist group and calling for violence and death against others due to their race. but like i said he was able to see the error of his way and changed.

Prince Naseem defended his belt.
that's true but the first time Naseem lost he ran away and hid. Neither is close to Ali but Conor is closer. Ali didn't run away from a rematch after losing.

Jesus fuck, who has compared Conor to Ali?

I'm as big a Conor fan as they come but let's be realistic here.

No he hasn't lmao. Plenty and i mean PLENTY of people have absolutely no fucking clue who conor mcgregor is. Theres hundreds of athletes across many many sports who are more popular

His social media numbers beg to differ. Unless you're Lebron James he ain't hearing a peep out of you.

You have to remember we're talking global, plenty of people here in the US have no idea who most big soccer stars are, yet they are the most famous athletes in the world.

wait...mcgregor crosses the line but ali didnt....?
[<diva2]

and i was referring more to ali being a member of a black supremacist group and calling for violence and death against others due to their race. but like i said he was able to see the error of his way and changed.
I didn't say that either crossed the line. I'm saying that you can't call one scummy without saying the same about the other. Someone said that Ali was scummy and listed some of the things that he said as evidence. My point is that if Ali is scummy, then so is Conor. BTW, Ali had a gorilla doll joking with Frazier. Different times and different people. You didn't hear Mayweather disparage Conor's race.

I'm not saying what Ali did was right, but Ali belonged to a group calling for violence and death of other due to their race at a time when blacks were routinely lynched. Moreover, they were routinely beaten by the police. Again, different time and different people. That said, yes it was wrong for Ali to call Frazier an Uncle Tom. That doesn't make him a scumbag though.
gorilla.png go2.jpg

Oh shit...

Following the Marcos Maidana path...

chino-maidana.jpg
The guys earned it, seems like a chill dude from the 24/7 promos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back