Lol. Aint a Conor Nuthugger, but yall doubters are gonna eat ur words this year. Mark this thread

Just listen to him speak In an interview for like 50 mins, if u dont like and respect / admire the dude u prob have some issues. He Is playing the game so well, how can you not respect what he's doing if you yourself are trying to be successful in a similar way.

I think this is what separates your view of him and mine. I have listened to a lot of his interviews and such and I virtually never admire what he is saying. I usually cringe or get annoyed. In the past I've disliked his attitude and disrespect to other fighters. Sherdoggers claimed that I was just believing a fake persona. I don't think that is true, I think his real self was shown when he assaulted the referee at that Bellator event. He wasn't using some fake persona that was him being his douchey self.

I think it's great that he achieved his dreams and struck it rich because of his hard work but that doesn't really make me respect or admire him. I hate how he is coddled by the UFC for the money he brings in and if he doesn't want to defend like a real champion should then I would prefer if he just relinquished the belt and stayed away.

I think this is what separates your view of him and mine. I have listened to a lot of his interviews and such and I virtually never admire what he is saying. I usually cringe or get annoyed. In the past I've disliked his attitude and disrespect to other fighters. Sherdoggers claimed that I was just believing a fake persona. I don't think that is true, I think his real self was shown when he assaulted the referee at that Bellator event. He wasn't using some fake persona that was him being his douchey self.

I think it's great that he achieved his dreams and struck it rich because of his hard work but that doesn't really make me respect or admire him. I hate how he is coddled by the UFC for the money he brings in and if he doesn't want to defend like a real champion should then I would prefer if he just relinquished the belt and stayed away.
I think you may miss the bigger picture then. He Is playing the game very well. That Is what to be Inspired by.

At the end of the day, people will see what they want to see. Confirmation bias Is a powerful thing and It can be hard to see beyond that. Especially when It comes to Conor on this forum.

khabib-big-news.jpg

Mark It

giphy.gif

Edit: I love to see sherdog eat their words. It gives me great joy whether It's Conor or anything else.

Yeah, nowadays when a thread starts with "I'm not a Conor nuthugger", generally it means the exact opposite.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Yeah, nowadays when a thread starts with "I'm not a Conor nuthugger", generally it means the exact opposite.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
I guess we'll find out this year my friend.

It should be fun.

A lot of words will be eaten. It'll be glorious. As It always Is.

I'm generally not the type of person to push the most dominant narrative. Usually I will "defend" against It when people are being Ignorant and narrow minded as Is the case with most Conor Haters( and diehard lovers)

I think Conor Is someone you have to be able to read between the lines with. A lot of what he does Is for show but he does show some realness as well. It's just a matter of how well you're able to read between the lines. I'm not a "nuthugger" of Conor but I like and respect the dude very much, he's a very unique character. Doesn't mean I'm not also capable of being objective and pointing out his weaknesses as a human / ways to lose..etc.. but yea, I think hes dope.

Just listen to him speak In an interview for like 50 mins, if u dont like and respect / admire the dude u prob have some issues. He Is playing the game so well, how can you not respect what he's doing if you yourself are trying to be successful in a similar way.
Bruh. Go jerk off to a Conor picture. It'll be faster and save us the disgust of reading this shit.

I think you may miss the bigger picture then. He Is playing the game very well. That Is what to be Inspired by.
Imagine all other champions went his route tho. It would be a shitty sport in no time. I liked it more when champions fought whoever the UFC decided not nit pick opponents and make all challengers knock each other off. Conor is the most selfish guy in the UFC. And his fans love him for it. Super weird

Bruh. Go jerk off to a Conor picture. It'll be faster and save us the disgust of reading this shit.
I would say every word even If i deeply hated Conor. I am not Interested in perpetuating my own bias.

I am only interested In the objective truth. It may seem otherwise to you at the moment because the only narrative that exists on sherdog Is hating Conor.

confirmation bias is a powerful thing.

Not a Conor's hater but I really don't give a damn, he can wrestle a bear, fight a Megalodon, I don't care ...

Back