Lol. Aint a Conor Nuthugger, but yall doubters are gonna eat ur words this year. Mark this thread

He fucked up mma and now it' becoming a shit show like boxing nobody wants to fight each other everybody wants to hold out for more money and all the fighters have this bullshit sense of entitlement. the guy is a disgrace to the sport and he needs to man the he'l up and defend that title.

You know what else you "ain't"? Intelligent.

Nuthugger confirmed. Get back to me when he signs up to fight.

Marked for later shaming
ColorfulJoyfulBeaver-max-1mb.gif

Yeah, nowadays when a thread starts with "I'm not a Conor nuthugger", generally it means the exact opposite.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Yea it's like all those threads which start like "I'm a HUGE Fedor fan, but...."

I would say every word even If i deeply hated Conor. I am not Interested in perpetuating my own bias.

I am only interested In the objective truth. It may seem otherwise to you at the moment because the only narrative that exists on sherdog Is hating Conor.

confirmation bias is a powerful thing.
I am happy to give fighters the benefit of the doubt. It takes a gigantic asshole to do otherwise (and there are a lot of them on Sherdawg).

At the same time, Conor's track record of ducking and non-defenses is like nothing we have ever seen before. "Objectively" - this cannot be denied.

Lots of deserving contenders get the shaft because Conor wants to be a queen duck.

At a certain point, showmanship takes a back seat to performance/defending. We are waaaaaaay past that point with Conor.

But if he comes back and cleans out Tony and Khabib and whomever else, that's legit. Maybe it'll be the confidence booster Conor needs to stop ducking 155 and he'll be an actual champ.

Back