Lol. Aint a Conor Nuthugger, but yall doubters are gonna eat ur words this year. Mark this thread

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark It

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You mean he is actually going to defend a title this year ?

You defend Conor a lot for someone who isn't a nuthugger.

Shall I link to my comments in these forums, where I said, months before the McG- Mayweather fight was even announced, that if that fight takes place McG will never fight in the Octagon again, and I still stand by those words. He will not be back. I believe I said in my post, "mark my words", therefore yours have been marked.

TS is telling it straight. He is not a nut hugger.

Rather, Conor's little 4" dong is buried in his slack idiot's mouf.

Very different than mere nut hugging.

You defend Conor a lot for someone who isn't a nuthugger.
or maybe I acknowledge there Is a different narrative than the hating one. As Is currently dominated by sherdog.

It doesn't make me a nuthugger. It just makes me a smart man willing to acknowledge there Is more than 1 side to the coin.

TS is telling it straight. He is not a nut hugger.

Rather, Conor's little 4" dong is buried in his slack idiot's mouf.

Very different than mere nut hugging.

lol ur cute

more experience and fight IQ than you'll ever see. :)

or maybe I acknowledge there Is a different narrative than the hating one. As Is currently dominated by sherdog.

It doesn't make me a nuthugger. It just makes me a smart man willing to acknowledge there Is more than 1 side to the coin.

Of course there is a different narrative. Everyone acknowledges that.

So far I have only seen you defend Conor. Maybe you have done more than that, I don't know. I would defend Conor if it warranted it but I haven't really found a reason to very often. I dislike most of what he does and says.

Of course there is a different narrative. Everyone acknowledges that.

So far I have only seen you defend Conor. Maybe you have done more than that, I don't know. I would defend Conor if it warranted it but I haven't really found a reason to very often. I dislike most of what he does and says.
I'm generally not the type of person to push the most dominant narrative. Usually I will "defend" against It when people are being Ignorant and narrow minded as Is the case with most Conor Haters( and diehard lovers)

I think Conor Is someone you have to be able to read between the lines with. A lot of what he does Is for show but he does show some realness as well. It's just a matter of how well you're able to read between the lines. I'm not a "nuthugger" of Conor but I like and respect the dude very much, he's a very unique character. Doesn't mean I'm not also capable of being objective and pointing out his weaknesses as a human / ways to lose..etc.. but yea, I think hes dope.

Just listen to him speak In an interview for like 50 mins, if u dont like and respect / admire the dude u prob have some issues. He Is playing the game so well, how can you not respect what he's doing if you yourself are trying to be successful in a similar way.

Last edited:
Back