Log

I'd always go for something more fulfilling than whey if I'm not hampered by time-constraints. Canned CHICKEN? Never heard of that.
Prepare your meals in advance whenever you've got the time. It's nothing personal - I just harbor a bit of a dislike for people who flat out replace quality food with whey. If you have the time and energy, go for a lean "raw" protein source - the whey's just a supplement and emergency backup.

I'd always go for something more fulfilling than whey if I'm not hampered by time-constraints. Canned CHICKEN? Never heard of that.
Prepare your meals in advance whenever you've got the time. It's nothing personal - I just harbor a bit of a dislike for people who flat out replace quality food with whey. If you have the time and energy, go for a lean "raw" protein source - the whey's just a supplement and emergency backup.

haha alright man thanks.. My goal isn't really to get really big just leaner and maintain strength get rid of the excess body fat. It hasn't been easy It's been slow , but I feel like I'm doing it right.

Been having trouble keeping my log updated due to computer issues

7/4/11

10:00AM : 2 boiled eggs , 4 slices of bacon , 1 banana , 1 protein shake

2:00PM : Left over pot roast with cabbage , shake

5:00PM : Cashews , blackberries

9:00PM : 2 pieces of Turkey tenderloin , 1 cup of brustlesprouts

Been having computer problems , but I'm going to begin logging again soon.

I need some advice.

I weighed in today and was 214 which was kind of odd because Ive been seeing results. Mainly in my size I think Ive put on some muscle in the last month and I keep seeing gains in my lifts along with some size in my legs , chest , arms , and a lot in my back. My cardio keeps improving as well. The fat seems to be coming off , but a lot slower. I'm also doing regular HIIT , and regular cardio.

Could any of you give me some advice in order to get better? Id appreciate it a lot.

10:00 AM - 2 boiled eggs , 4 strips of bacon (regular) , 1 half of a honeydew melon , 1 protein shake.

4:00PM - Protein shake , banana

7:00PM - 3 sirloin steaks , 1 head of broccoli

8:30PM - Watermelon with flax seed

7/13/11

10:00AM : 3 boiled eggs , 5 slices of melon , a generous handful of blueberries , 1 shake.

4:00PM: Beef stir fry snack no rice , 1 protein shake.

8:00PM: Today was my bday so we went out to eat. I had a big piece of prime rib with steamed vegetables and 1 baked potato.

A little more carbs then usual but it was all good.

11:00AM : 2 chicken thighs , 1 leg , grilled

3:00PM : Fruit salad , Melon , black berries , banana , flax seed , 2 scoops of whey protein.

7:00PM : Probably 1/3 of a cup of Cashew

8:30PM : 2 massive chicken breast with pan seared eggplant slices

12:00PM - Fruit Mix: Watermelon , blueberries , flax seed

2:00PM - Peanut Butter over Ritz crackers

8:00PM - 3 Braised beef shanks with onions over some yellow rice.

10:00AM : 2 "entomatadas" a mexican breakfast dish that consist of tortillas pan fried in tomato sauce and rolled in goat cheese. I only ate 2 too many damn carbs.

10:30AM : Blackberries , melon mix , 1 scoop of whey

4:00PM : 2 scoops of whey

4:30PM : 3 Italian Sausages

8:00PM : One seared pork chop with broccoli

I'm trying to eat more raw protein sources.

10:00AM - 3 boiled eggs , 4 slices of bacon , 2 peaches , 1 shake

3:00PM - 2 Cod fish fillets with just a little bit of rice

3:30PM - 2 scoops of whey

8:00PM - Another Mexican dish thats called meatball soup , ground beef meatballs with peas , potato (very little) , zucchini , with a tomato base soup.

Ok its been a while.

10:00AM - 3 Boiled Eggs , 2 slices of ham , 2 peaches , 1 scoop of whey

4:00PM - Cashews , banana , 2 scoops of whey

5:00PM - 2 Polish sausages

8:00PM - Pot Roast , Carrots , Green beans

10:00AM Breakfast
- 3 boiled eggs , 4 sausages
- Sliced banana's , blueberries covered in flax seed

4:00PM Post workout
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 scoops of cytogainer

8:00PM Dinner
- 2 Hamburger steaks
- 1 head of cauliflower

did you grind the flax seed? i heard in a few places if you don't grind flax seeds you can't digest them. not sure if true though.

did you grind the flax seed? i heard in a few places if you don't grind flax seeds you can't digest them. not sure if true though.

Nope I just make sure to chew them well lol.

Its really hard to grind them if you don't have like a food processor or one of those electric grinders.

I'm going to make the transition to flax seed oil soon.

Back