Log

Janderson Jilva

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
19 years old

5`7

218 lbs

Goals : Loose the unnecessary fat , and get leaner. I don't know what to say about a target weight, because I'm not really sure what's going to happen.. I want to keep adding muscle if I can. If my plan works out this summer hopefully I can begin to add mass by the fall.

I'm also not much or a calorie counter.

Monday June 13th

10:00 AM Breakfast :

3 boiled eggs , 2 banana's , 5 slices of honeydew melon , and 1 scoop of whey.

12:00 PM Snack :

A bunch of grapes

5:00PM Post workout snack : 2 scoops of whey , and bunch of cashews.

7:00PM Dinner :

3 pieces of poached Turkey tenderloin , about 5 sticks of carrots steamed.

5:00AM - Banana

7:00AM - 1 scoop of Whey

9:30AM Breakfast - 4 strips of Turkey bacon , 3 scrambled egg whites , 2 slices of watermelon

5:20PM Post Workout - 2 scoops of whey , a bunch of cashews

8:00PM Dinner - 3 steamed Talapia steaks , 4 strips of zucchini , 1 can of green beans

Last edited:
10:00AM Breakfast - 1 scoop of whey , 1 Mango

11:34AM Lunch - Didn't have the opportunity to eat a proper breakfast so I got myself a Subway sandwich that has Turkey , roast beef , Ham , spinach , lettuce all on flat bread. This will be my only bread intake of the week.

5:00PM Post workout - 2 scoops of whey , 1 banana

5:30PM Snack - 2 grilled pieces of chicken one thigh , one wing took the skin off.

9:30 Dinner - T-Bone steak , 5 grilled shrimp , some green beans

Last edited:
11:30 AM - woke up really late , eating a variety of fruits , and 1 scoop of whey

5:00PM - 2 scoops of whey , blue berries , cashews... Very shitty day. Haven't eaten right.

7:50PM - 2 steamed giant chicken breast with a little oyster sauce with some carrots , and 1/4th cup of brown rice

BTW I will happily take suggestions.

Last edited:
10:00AM - 3 Turkey sausage links , 2 turkey bacon slices , 2 boiled eggs. Fruit mix I added a good handfull of melon slices with a good portion of blueberries , and one scoop of whey. --- A much better start to the day today.

4:30PM - Post workout whey 2 scoops

5:45PM - Cashews , 1 banana

8:30PM - About 5 thin slices of top sirloin , steamed zucchini , cheated just a bit had a couple pieces of boiled potato.

Last edited:
12:00PM- Woke up pretty late today , just ate some fruit.

3:45PM - My mother invited me to go out and eat. We went to some Chinese joint , I had a big bowl of soup , It was Napa cabbage , Water Chestnut's , Chicken , shrimp , and Chinese sausage. Then for the main course I had some steam fish and black bean sauce. This should keep my full for the next 5-6 hours lol.

8:45PM - Just made some type of Cashew/Banana/Blueberry/Flax Seed concoction

Last edited:
Man woke up really late today....

1:00PM - Luckily my mom bought one of those roasted chickens that you find in many major markets , I ate a good chunk of that chicken along with some grapes.

8:00PM - 4 meatballs , made out of the leanest beef I could find , topped with some tomato sauce , and 1/4th cup of wheat pasta.

A few carbs I wish I wouldn't have consumed this weekend.

Last edited:
10:45AM - 2 Scrambled egg whites , Watermelon , blueberries , flax seed cut up in a bowl , and 1 scoop of whey.

5:00PM - Post workout whey

8:00PM - Two big pieces of Carne Asada I believe it was Flank steak with a bowl of pinto beans.

9:00PM - A bowl of cut Durazno's.

No veggies today :/

Last edited:
6:00AM - 1 Banana , 1 scoop of whey

10:00AM - 2 strips of Turkey bacon , 2 turkey links , 2 eggs , 1 Mango

4:00PM - 2 scoops of whey....I'm in the process of trying to get myself a job so I was busy today couldn't really do what i wanted to do.

8:30PM - 4 pieces of skinless poached chicken , a lot of french green beans

9:30 PM - The Shane Carwin special - Banana , blueberries , peaches , cashews , flax seed

Last edited:
9:00AM - 2 boiled eggs , 1 scoop of whey

2:00PM - I ate some "carne picado" basically ground meat with vegetables and chili sauce

6:00PM - 2 scoops of whey

8:35 - A big ass rib eye steak with steamed broccoli

10:00AM - One scoop of whey

11:50AM - Subway club

5:00PM - 2 scoops of whey , a bowl of melon with flax seeds

10:00PM - Grilled chicken salad

Woke up super late after a night of partying

1:00PM - Scoop of whey , Mango

5:00PM - 2 scoops of whey

7:00PM - Chinese cabbage soup :)

I really need to settle down and get serious

Saturday

Yesterday was not my best

12:00PM: woke up incredibly late , Fruit bowl , some nuts

5:00PM: I cheated a tad bit , my mom baught a box of Church's fried chicken

8:00PM: left over fried chicken

Not happy with the way i was eating last week.. I'm back on track now and hopefully I will weigh myself in the next month or so.

11:50AM - 2 boiled eggs , 1 banana , 1 mango , 1 scoop of whey

4:30 - 2 scoops of whey

5:00PM - Just a fruit mix , Black berries , blue berries , watermelon , flax seed

9:00PM - 2 Talapia fillets steamed , 2 zucchini's sliced and steamed.

10:00AM : 1 banana , 2 egg whites scrambled , 2 pieces of turkey bacon , 3 turkey breakfast links , 1 scoop of whey

4:00PM : One half of a subway club , 2 scoops of whey

7:00PM : Blueberries!

8:00PM : 4 chicken drumsticks , Probably a cup of steamed carrots

10:00AM - 3 boiled eggs , 1 banana , 1 mango , 1 scoop of whey

1:00PM - Ok have to admit , I went to see Transformers today , and I ate some popcorn :redface:

5:00PM - Chicken with mushroom gravy with probably half a cup of rice

9:00PM - Watermelon with flax seed , cashews , 2 scoops of why.

10:00AM: 3 slices of regular bacon , 2 protein packed pancakes , 1 scoop of whey

4:00PM: 2 scoops of whey

6:00PM: I killed those cashews

8:00PM: 2 hamburger steaks , probably about a cup of Brussels sprouts , half a cup of green beans

9:00PM: One half of a melon covered with flax seed

Any reason as to why you're binging the whey instead of having some tuna, chicken or quark instead?

Any reason as to why you're binging the whey instead of having some tuna, chicken or quark instead?

I guess probably because its easy to prepare and its a decent source of protein isnt it?

Do you recommend caned chicken or tuna? Ive just never been a fan of it.

The whey protein seems to be working because I'm making gains on most of my lifts , but my ears are open to suggestions. I know my log is somewhat asinine.

Back