Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He will get taken down and embarressed. From there, he will wilt away just like Barboza.

Why are people acting as if Conor is so hard to takedown? He's tough to takedown when he has a huge size advantage. Same reason Jones was hard to takedown for DC. Khabib is not smaller than Conor. This isnt Eddie Alverez. Khabib has taken down every opponent he has faced, Conor will be no different. Yeah, Conor only needs to stuff one or two takedowns so he can work his boxing, thats true but he wont. Once he feels the grip of Khabib which will be like nothing else he's ever experienced, it will be over.

The fight will start with Khabib coming right at Conor once the bell rings, not giving Conor time to even breath or think about what to do. Theres not gonna be any feeling out process, thats what got Alverez in trouble. Khabib will simply close the distance by going in low enough to avoid Conors punches, where he can then grab ahold of Conors leg. It doesnt need to be complicated.

From there its pretty much over. People, all Khabib has to do is get ahold of Conor. That task will not be as hard as people think, especially because Khabib isnt smaller like most of Conors apponents. He might have a shorter reach but the height is there so he wont be looking up.

Huge Conor fan, i just dont see how he doesnt get destryoed in this fight.

He will get taken down and embarressed. From there, he will wilt away just like Barboza.

Why are people acting as if Conor is so hard to takedown? He's tough to takedown when he has a huge size advantage. Same reason Jones was hard to takedown for DC. Khabib is not smaller than Conor. This isnt Eddie Alverez. Khabib has taken down every opponent he has faced, Conor will be no different. Yeah, Conor only needs to stuff one or two takedowns so he can work his boxing, thats true but he wont. Once he feels the grip of Khabib which will be like nothing else he's ever experienced, it will be over.

The fight will start with Khabib coming right at Conor once the bell rings, not giving Conor time to even breath or think about what to do. Theres not gonna be any feeling out process, thats what got Alverez in trouble. Khabib will simply close the distance by going in low enough to avoid Conors punches, where he can then grab ahold of Conors leg. It doesnt need to be complicated.

From there its pretty much over. People, all Khabib has to do is get ahold of Conor. That task will not be as hard as people think, especially because Khabib isnt smaller like most of Conors apponents. He might have a shorter reach but the height is there so he wont be looking up.

Huge Conor fan, i just dont see how he does t get destryoed in this fight.

Huge Conor fan. Uh huh. Sure

Conor has laser precision with his left. If you think Khabib just charges and gets away with it your just dumb. Habib is getting sniped and going to sleep...watch.

Conor has laser precision with his left. If you think Khabib just charges and gets away with it your just dumb. Habib is getting sniped and going to sleep...watch.

No you watch. Khabib wont be hit once standing in the fight with a left.

Khalabib better work on trips while Conor's moving around in the first. If he stands and trades with Conor, it'll be a dumb move. Running in with his arms open for the takedown will allow Conor to land hooks as Nurg is moving in. Everyone already knows that Khalabib has to get the takedown, cocksuckuhs.

I think the vast majority of people will agree with you. Connors chance of winning hinges entirely upon him catching Khabib on the way in for the short time that they're both standing. Unlikely, IMO, but not impossible.

We're on different ends of the spectrum here. I'm a huge Conor hater and I see pretty much what you described as "Aldo 2.0" being the reality here. Because I think Khabib's stand up has a huge glaring hole in it. Hope I'm wrong. Hope you're right.

15338397771312544.gif

#WeWillSee

really bugs me when people feel the need to say this....... no, you're not!

he will wilt away just like Barboza.

How dare you disrespect barboza like that?

The guy hang in there with both lee n khabib N never quit

Conor will give his back n tap as soon as khabib gets hold of him

People are missing the biggest piece of this puzzle. In the Aldo and Alvarez fight, Conor had months to play psychological head games in interviews and in person. I think that plays a significant role in McGregor fights. He didn't get that luxury with the first Nate fight, and he doesn't get that luxury with this fight either.

Your are NOT, I repeat, NOT good at analyzing fights. Stop.

Back