Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

Khalabib better work on trips while Conor's moving around in the first. If he stands and trades with Conor, it'll be a dumb move. Running in with his arms open for the takedown will allow Conor to land hooks as Nurg is moving in. Everyone already knows that Khalabib has to get the takedown, cocksuckuhs.
270644.jpg

TS has a Floyd av and more than half his posts are saying negative things about Conor, but somehow he claims to be a fan of Conor

<Huh2>

The actually scary part is that single/double legs aren't even Khabib's forte. Khabib scores takedowns from the clinch much more efficiently than when he shoots for the legs. However, shooting for the single leg would allow Khabib to get into clinch range anyway. In any case, Khabib has more tools to close the range and clinch than a simple bumrush with his hands flailing wildly and people are failing to realize this.
Those low singles were a thing of beauty. How often do we see those in MMA? All Khabib needs is to get his hands on a person and he'll dictate where the fight goes.

Last edited:
15338397771312544.gif

#WeWillSee
I have a hard time seeing how Conor will stop that. But anyways, I think most people agree that it isn't Conor's TDD that gives him the chance to win this fight, it's the possibility of landing a precision knockout shot before Khabib gets the takedown which makes this fight so intriguing.

He will get taken down and embarressed. From there, he will wilt away just like Barboza.

Why are people acting as if Conor is so hard to takedown? He's tough to takedown when he has a huge size advantage. Same reason Jones was hard to takedown for DC. Khabib is not smaller than Conor. This isnt Eddie Alverez. Khabib has taken down every opponent he has faced, Conor will be no different. Yeah, Conor only needs to stuff one or two takedowns so he can work his boxing, thats true but he wont. Once he feels the grip of Khabib which will be like nothing else he's ever experienced, it will be over.

The fight will start with Khabib coming right at Conor once the bell rings, not giving Conor time to even breath or think about what to do. Theres not gonna be any feeling out process, thats what got Alverez in trouble. Khabib will simply close the distance by going in low enough to avoid Conors punches, where he can then grab ahold of Conors leg. It doesnt need to be complicated.

From there its pretty much over. People, all Khabib has to do is get ahold of Conor. That task will not be as hard as people think, especially because Khabib isnt smaller like most of Conors apponents. He might have a shorter reach but the height is there so he wont be looking up.

Huge Conor fan, i just dont see how he doesnt get destryoed in this fight.

Theres video of mcgregor messing around with the mountain. I can assure you his grip strength is far superior to kabeebs. The hyperbole posts are fucking cringe, stopped reading there.

Theres video of mcgregor messing around with the mountain. I can assure you his grip strength is far superior to kabeebs. The hyperbole posts are fucking cringe, stopped reading there.
what is the mountain

what is the mountain

this is a mountain, and like i said, his grip strength > than kabeebs

I didnt post this to say conor got the best or blah blah, but hathor is a giant, is crazy strong and if he messed with conor like this, at some point of the exchange he gave conor a little taste of what he has as far as how much stroger he is. thats what alphas do. So trust me, kabeebs grip strength wont be something conor has never felt before.

Worst possible matchup for Khaboob because he gets hit in all of his fights. Michael Johnson landed several impressive shots right on the button. Khabib does indeed have a good chin, but taking shots on the chin always catches up to a guy.

He will get taken down and embarressed. From there, he will wilt away just like Barboza.

Why are people acting as if Conor is so hard to takedown? He's tough to takedown when he has a huge size advantage. Same reason Jones was hard to takedown for DC. Khabib is not smaller than Conor. This isnt Eddie Alverez. Khabib has taken down every opponent he has faced, Conor will be no different. Yeah, Conor only needs to stuff one or two takedowns so he can work his boxing, thats true but he wont. Once he feels the grip of Khabib which will be like nothing else he's ever experienced, it will be over.

The fight will start with Khabib coming right at Conor once the bell rings, not giving Conor time to even breath or think about what to do. Theres not gonna be any feeling out process, thats what got Alverez in trouble. Khabib will simply close the distance by going in low enough to avoid Conors punches, where he can then grab ahold of Conors leg. It doesnt need to be complicated.

From there its pretty much over. People, all Khabib has to do is get ahold of Conor. That task will not be as hard as people think, especially because Khabib isnt smaller like most of Conors apponents. He might have a shorter reach but the height is there so he wont be looking up.

Huge Conor fan, i just dont see how he doesnt get destryoed in this fight.

1. We all know your the biggest Conor fan already. All you make all day are shitty posts like this one.

2. Eddie is bigger than Conor.

3. Khabib has not taken down every opponent he has faced.

4. Conor has only been taken down by two guys his entire career. And neither could come close to getting the job done, which is the more likely scenario for Khabib.

Worst possible matchup for Khaboob because he gets hit in all of his fights. Michael Johnson landed several impressive shots right on the button. Khabib does indeed have a good chin, but taking shots on the chin always catches up to a guy.

MJ actually didn't, that's probably why Khabib is still alive. MJ struggles with accuracy. Khabib's chin is relatively untested. Will feel big and accurate shots he won't be able to handle.

2. Eddie is bigger than Conor.

4. Conor has only been taken down by two guys his entire career. And neither could come close to getting the job done, which is the more likely scenario for Khabib.

2. Are you sure ?

eddie-alvarez-conor-mcgregor-631851.jpg

4. Are you sure ?
[duffy, diaz , sikenkovv, mendes. *3 of those 4 finished him]

giphy.gif

Mendes has far better takedowns than khabib.

lol

Khabib manhandle the likes of; Barboza, Rafael Dos Anjos, Michael Johnson
Those are all bigger than Conor

If you think 2 weeks notice Mendes has better take down than Khabib you are sadly mistaken...
Size does matter a lot when it comes to wrestling. A LOT.

This Fight has is 50/50 for me. Hoping Conor kos him tho after seeing the homeless video Khabib made. Not fan of either. But more of a fan of not being a complete asshole to someone less fortunate in life.

lol

Khabib manhandle the likes of; Barboza, Rafael Dos Anjos, Michael Johnson
Those are all bigger than Conor

If you think 2 weeks notice Mendes has better take down than Khabib you are sadly mistaken...
Size does matter a lot when it comes to wrestling. A LOT.
Why does a 10 hours notice al iaquinta has the best TDD in the history of TDD??

I feel like this same thread was made before Conor vs Eddie, and a similar thread before Conor vs Mendes.

this is a mountain, and like i said, his grip strength > than kabeebs

I didnt post this to say conor got the best or blah blah, but hathor is a giant, is crazy strong and if he messed with conor like this, at some point of the exchange he gave conor a little taste of what he has as far as how much stroger he is. thats what alphas do. So trust me, kabeebs grip strength wont be something conor has never felt before.

Lol...I don't think a little session of touch butt with the mountain has any correlation to the amount of pressure khabib can put on Conor during a 5 round fight.

The actually scary part is that single/double legs aren't even Khabib's forte. Khabib scores takedowns from the clinch much more efficiently than when he shoots for the legs. However, shooting for the single leg would allow Khabib to get into clinch range anyway. In any case, Khabib has more tools to close the range and clinch than a simple bumrush with his hands flailing wildly and people are failing to realize this.

Exactly. The only way i see Khabib not gettibg his ha ds on Conor is if he doea something stupid like trade with him or one of those flying knees that he likes to throw for whatever reason.

Back