Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

Khabib takes him down early in the fight, later in the fight he isn't as fresh and has a harder time taking him down
Lmao. So what do you think Khabib is going to do to Conor when he takes him down? Khabib is going to smash and he's going to smother Conor by forcing him to carry his weight, because he has impeccable top control. According to your """logic""", Conor is just going to weather all that inevitable gnp with zero consequences and will get up as fresh as he was before the takedown.

If the fight goes to the ground, Khabib is going to smash and when Khabib smashes Conor's poor gas tank with bodyshots, Conor is going to lose a part of his speed and knockout power. The longer the fight goes on, the more times Conor gets taken to the ground, the less dangerous he becomes as he loses his knockout power due to exhaustion settling in. You seem to be under the impression that Khabib's GnP is ineffective, because he does not finish fights with it, but you're delusional, because his GnP destroys both his opponent's will to fight and their stamina. Khabib is going to literally grind Conor into bone meal if he gets consecutive takedowns.

I don't really like Conor's behaviour as of late, but he is one of the greatest fighters to have ever competed in MMA.
As much as I would like for Khabib to win by utter ground and pound mauling and absolutely smash Conor's face in, history has taught me to never doubt Conor McGregor in a fight.
Spoken as a true fan of both fighters.

It doesn't take a genius to see the connection there pal; I don't even think you are with it enough to SEE the goal post. Khabib takes him down early in the fight, later in the fight he isn't as fresh and has a harder time taking him down; at THAT POINT he is vulnerable to getting KO'd standing. If you actually had some MMA knowledge and weren't just hugging Khabib's nuts, you would have known exactly what I was talking about; it has happened many times. Khabib fought a pretty mediocre fighter in his last fight, and couldn't devastate him on the ground; if Laquinta had been a better striker, he would have had plenty of opportunity to KO Khabib standing.
Conor has nowhere near the level of wrestling of Iaquinta. He doesn't even have the goundgame of Barboza.

He's basically Micheal Johnson 2.0 and has about 1 or td's in him before he is reduced to a wobbly, tired McGregor that gets taken down at will.

giphy.gif

He was choked out by Nate mostly because he got rocked on the feet. He was hurt when the fight was on the ground. His fight against Chad he weathered the storm for two rounds and then knocked him out. How about you talk about that fight? Because that was very impressive. I’m sure you will either ignore it or dismiss it because it does not fit your bullshit narrative.. How about the pathetic excuse for competition the Russian has faced.. Raging Al wins you a title? Yeah.. He has fought nobody. I mean literally nobody. Tony as far as I’m concerned was going to whoop his ass. Eddie Is legit did the Russian face him? Nope he faced Raging Al after Tony injured himself. Give me a break.
If you think Conor is going to be able to "weather the storm" on his back against a guy like Khabib, then I'm not sure what else to say.

If you think Conor is going to be able to "weather the storm" on his back against a guy like Khabib, then I'm not sure what else to say.

Where is this proof of Khabib being some violent finisher? Khabib has 10 wins by decision his career. 6 of his 10 wins in the UFC by decision. Of these 2 the violent finisher is Conor. 18 of 21 wins by KO or TKO. 7 of his 9 wins in the UFC by KO or TKO. You should spend less time being speechless and more time watching fights. Conor is a 2 weight world champ fighter who is 9-1 in the UFC. He has wins over Aldo, Dustin, Nate, Chad, Eddie, Max. He is a great fighter. Not some can.

Where is this proof of Khabib being some violent finisher? Khabib has 10 wins by decision his career. 6 of his 10 wins in the UFC by decision. Of these 2 the violent finisher is Conor. 18 of 21 wins by KO or TKO. 7 of his 9 wins in the UFC by KO or TKO. You should spend less time being speechless and more time watching fights. Conor is a 2 weight world champ fighter who is 9-1 in the UFC. He has wins over Aldo, Dustin, Nate, Chad, Eddie, Max. He is a great fighter. Not some can.
I didnt say Khabib was a "violent finisher." What I said was there is no way in hell Conor will survive more than one round with Khabib draped on top of him because his cardio is absolute trash.

I didnt say Khabib was a "violent finisher." What I said was there is no way in hell Conor will survive more than one round with Khabib draped on top of him because his cardio is absolute trash.

And I gave you facts that show you are likely wrong about that. Khabib has not been able to finish lesser men than Conor. IMO Khabib was going to lose to Tony. I had Tony stopping him late..

And I gave you facts that show you are likely wrong about that. Khabib has not been able to finish lesser men than Conor. IMO Khabib was going to lose to Tony. I had Tony stopping him late..
Tony is Khabibs toughest challenge IMO.

What I really want to happen is Ferguson vs Khabib or Ortega vs Khabib or Ortega vs Ferguson. Those three matchups arouse me.

Back