Living With Female Roommates

Anyways, I live with women and my complaint is that they leave hair all over the bathroom floor and shower.

Other than that. Meh. But I’m also a girl so I guess it’s different? I’ve lived with men to. It goes okay so long as they don’t get creepy and try to make moves.
what about farting

I did for about two years, first thing she had a cat that she didn't clean up after very much, when I cleaned her bedroom after she moved out the dust from the cat litter box was so bad I had to wear a respirator since I actually almost asphyxiated from the dust when I tried to vacuum it up and it clogged the vacuum.
She was a pig, as mentioned by others her bathroom shower drain and sink drain were both clogged with hair.
This girl swore she had no interest in me, I didn't have any interest in her, but one drunken night gave me a beej. Then denied it ever happened, but then said it would never happen again, kind of disappointed because it was one of the best I'd ever had, really surprised me. Then for some reason she got pissed when I slept with a couple of her friends. One was a girl she worked with, one night she went out drinking with two of her co-workers. They asked if i wanted to go but said no "had to work in the morning" well they came home and like most drunk people were making a lot of noise. I went to see what was going on, the one say's "see, you're still up, you should have gone with us". I just smiled, went to get something to drink went back to my room and the girl was in my bedroom. The other one was someone we both knew and one night after going out just hooked up.
Alway had money problems, like i was supposed to support her.
Then when I told her I wanted her to move out she made a huge production out of it, like I was breaking up with her.

All in all, if it's a girl you are friends with, I'd recommend against it, if you do, lay down some rules and stick to them. Don't go out drinking together, keep your friends away from her and her friends and stay away from her friends. If not, the chances of things going bad will increase tremendously.

I've lived with a female roommate for the past about 2 years.

I didn't notice much difference than living with dude's minus the bathroom that has the shower having hair dryers in it really. The girls I've lived with swear as much as I do, watch the same movies me and the guy roommate I had did, were into the same sports I was.

The only thing I have noticed with my two most recent ones are that NEITHER of them can cook and the girl that is the vegan whenever she cooks something the goddamn smoke alarm goes off. EVERY TIME.

Back