Living With Female Roommates

BEER

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, Sherbros, another diary entry from yours truly:

A good, close friend of mine was going through turbulence with her piece of shit boyfriend a few months ago, and speculated breaking up with him. I told her, not expecting her to dump him, that I'd move in with her. Well, she dumped him. I'm moving in within the next month, but quite a few people told me it's a bad idea for a guy to live with a woman he's not dating.

Now, in the past, I lived with a stripper (who also happened to be on an episode of Catfish). She wasn't around much and we didn't interact very much at all. But this is different. Sarah is a great friend of mine, and I don't mind helping her out by moving in, but should I expect anything out of the ordinary? We have the same interests and taste in movies. We're both neat and clean people, so I don't imagine either of those things would be an issue.

What say you guys? Is this a bad idea?

If you need more details, feel free to ask.

giphy.gif

you guys will hook up at some point.

Swing by the apartment sometime, bro. You can bang away. I have no sexual/romantic interest in Sarah whatsoever. She's attractive, but ehhhhhh.

So, Sherbros, another diary entry from yours truly:

A good, close friend of mine was going through turbulence with her piece of shit boyfriend a few months ago, and speculated breaking up with him. I told her, not expecting her to dump him, that I'd move in with her. Well, she dumped him. I'm moving in within the next month, but quite a few people told me it's a bad idea for a guy to live with a woman he's not dating.

Now, in the past, I lived with a stripper (who also happened to be on an episode of Catfish). She wasn't around much and we didn't interact very much at all. But this is different. Sarah is a great friend of mine, and I don't mind helping her out by moving in, but should I expect anything out of the ordinary? We have the same interests and taste in movies. We're both neat and clean people, so I don't imagine either of those things would be an issue.

What say you guys? Is this a bad idea?

If you need more details, feel free to ask.
Pretty sure I’ve seen every catfish, which episode?

@Peteyandjia are pictures of the Stripper, who was on a popular television show, allowed?

Not getting one of Sarah, either way.
I remember a blonde stripper being on that show. Was it her? Her life seemed messy.

I lived with a woman for a year. We had separate bathrooms. It was no big deal.

@Peteyandjia are pictures of the Stripper, who was on a popular television show, allowed?

Not getting one of Sarah, either way.

I suppose so, we can always delete the thread if it gets out of hand.

As for living with chicks: more hair in the shower drain, and a nicer-smelling bathroom, that's about it. Everything else pretty much has nothing to do with gender. If he/she's a slob, there will be dishes in the sink. If he/she's a moron, they will invite other morons over all the time. Quality of cohabitation really just depends on the quality of the person, not which kind of junk they're packing.

It's very important that you pee on everything that you consider yours.

Don't look at her face before 10am.

latest

Anyways, I live with women and my complaint is that they leave hair all over the bathroom floor and shower.

Other than that. Meh. But I’m also a girl so I guess it’s different? I’ve lived with men to. It goes okay so long as they don’t get creepy and try to make moves.

Not really. Not that she isn't attractive, but we've been platonic friends for so long that it's hard for me to even imagine.

That's good, I've never had a female roommate but I would imagine if you were attracted to them it would make things complicated.

I suppose so, we can always delete the thread if it gets out of hand.

As for living with chicks: more hair in the bathroom drain, and a nicer-smelling bathroom, that's about it. Everything else pretty much has nothing to do with gender. If he/she's a slob, there will be dishes in the sink. If he/she's a moron, they will invite other morons over all the time. Quality of cohabitation really just depends on the quality of the person, not which kind of junk they're packing.

Nah, she's super neat, and so am I. We're both pretty anal, especially about common areas.

Anyway, the Catfish episode was Solana and Danny. I lived with Solana for a while.

11022834_798898186862169_1022235989_n.jpg

Back