Living With Female Roommates

Expect an I-pad soon TS.

He's not dating her though? Who would giving who this Ipad?

I fully expect TS to sleep with this chick and for her to get back with her man. Shits gonna pop off for sure. Good luck TS.

I remember one sherbro had stories about living with a female roommate who he had a giant crush on, but then he'd have to lie in bed listening to random dudes smashing her backdoor in every night. He never got to bang. One of the few sherdog posts that actually brought tears to my eyes

Tears of ...?

Hopefully she's over the angry ex and completely cut him off, otherwise you're going to be stuck in the middle of their battles.

I mean, if you're into more petite women, I can see you not being attracted. But she's got wide hips, a big ass, thick thighs. A relatively flat stomach and big ol' boobies.
So.... perfection.

Bumping this thread.

I moved in with her 4 months ago. Have not banged. Apartment stays clean.

A+.

We have the same interests and taste in movies. We're both neat and clean people, so I don't imagine either of those things would be an issue.

These are good signs.

Only advice I can give is to ask any confronting requests through post-it notes.

Like writing 'It took longer than normal to fall asleep last night. Could you turn the music down?' and putting it on her door.

You done this yet?

giphy.gif

Bumping this thread.

A+.
I ended up doing this a few years back. In between moves and it was the easiest solution to save some dough.

We lived in a condo - I had downstairs basement area and she lived up stairs - we shared the kitchen.

NO banging as I was not interested.

Glad I had my own washroom.

girls make best flatmates i even had sex with some in the past.

lol could have but wont that is so gross. and disrepectful!
You had sex, with women?

Lol riiiiight.

Nobody likes a liar, my gay lil dude.

Sherbro bumping his thread to admit he didn't bang?

What's next, admitting he doesn't actually bench teh 275?

I once lived with a very attractive girl I (thought I) was immune to due to personality differences.

Be careful mate. Once you start to see her in more intimate settings: first thing in the morning, coming in and out of the shower, in PJs on the couch.. It's hard to maintain that distance. You sit next to her on the couch while she's watching a movie late at night and she stretches her legs across your lap - what do you do?

Be prepared, and enjoy.

This is the truth bruh lol

My old roommate's girl (now his soon to be ex-wife) did the 'leg thing' with me at least three times. She was a long legged brunette with a cute face and nice boobies. First time it was during the summer on a hot ass night. We were both on the couch and she had her legs stretched out towards and kept brushing them against my leg. Her then boyfriend lived with us too but he wasn't coming home until late afternoon. I wisely went to bed before I did anything dumb. Second time, she straight just rubbed her foot near my balls and it took nearly all restraint not to jump her. I know for a fact she wanted me to.

All in all, I actually liked living with her. She never asked me for anything and we always got along for the most part. After I moved out, I went over to their new place for a bbq and they kept telling me how they could use me as a roommate again but I was like 'naw.' Not going down that road again. Last time me and her had physical contact, I remember the two of us basically 'dry humping' in the living room while her guy was passed out drunk in the bedroom. I had had a few drinks but she was completely sober. And this was after a few years since we had been roommates. I kick myself sometimes when I'm taking a shower because I didn't lay the pipe to her when I had the chance.

You guys seem like mature adults so you may not run until these type of situations. But homeboy said, be prepared. lol

Last edited:
Bumping this thread.

A+.
Very nice.

So do you have any pics of your former stripper roommate?

i Have told the story of living with 2 chicks during college and both were fwbs in between boyfriends, it was great because they were good looking and cooked and cleaned. They always wanted to snuggle and watch movies. Many nights both ended up in my bed after scary movies. It was the best time of my single life, but there are some funny negative Stuff:

1. When you are in bed under the covers and you smell a terrible fart and you know you didn’t do it.
2. Periods. The product, the moodiness, the blood spots on the sheets. No way around it.
3. When they get TOO comfortable around you...like talking about taking shits. Showing you when they don’t shave their legs. Some guys don’t mind, but I like some things private.
4. All the long hair EVERYWHERE.

Back