LIVE NOW: ONE - Warrior's Dream (Kadestam vs McGuire, Holzken vs Cosmo), link in OP

My god the One bias for evolve is sickening. Really makes it hard to want to watch these. Plus they're country locked and no other vpn works either. Holzken and Petrosyan are their best fighters and they're kickboxers.

My god the One bias for evolve is sickening. Really makes it hard to want to watch these. Plus they're country locked and no other vpn works either. Holzken and Petrosyan are their best fighters and they're kickboxers.
Weird point to make...
If the UFC or any other mma promotion started a kickboxing division and signed Petrosyan, he'd be their best fighter. He is GOAT tier.

Also was there any Evolve bias evident on this card?

Where are you? Have u tried watching on the ONE (super) app?

Kadestam knew McGuire had nothing for him, so he spent 24+ minutes fucking around and then put him out. Didn't care for the performance, but I can't blame him. Hopefully next time One gets him a better opponent.

Yeah, great strategy. "I'm fighting an Army veteran who saw actual combat and death, hits hard, has scrappy striking, and wrestlefucked the guy who wrestlefucked me [Sapo]. I'm gonna wait until the last 30 seconds of the fight to knock him out-- I showboat in all my fights, but this time it's because I'm scheming to craft my fantasy 24 1/2-minute knockout. In fact, I'm gonna give up 8 takedowns, when I don't know if I can get up after, just to build his confidence up before knocking it down."
Then again, Ben Henderson and Anthony Pettis conspired to do the fence kick in the waning seconds of a title-fight, so Kadestam obviously did the same thing.

Back