LIVE NOW: ONE - Warrior's Dream (Kadestam vs McGuire, Holzken vs Cosmo), link in OP

ONE has never been subtle when intentionally setting up squash matches.

Just dropping this here because it needs to be said again. That was so weak. Wada should absolutely be in the flyweight gp though.

What's up with the lw gp? Is next week's fight officially a first round match up and the title will be defended throughout?

What's up with the lw gp? Is next week's fight officially a first round match up and the title will be defended throughout?

I hope not. the Strikeforce style of "let's match our fighters up like normal and package it as a grand prix" is annoying.

Promos said the gp is in 2019 so I think it won't be part of it.

Anthony Engelen steps in for Zach Zane at the last minute.
Zane had to pull out sue to injury.

Engelen fight last week and KOd the guy in the first minute so he should be fine

I hope not. the Strikeforce style of "let's match our fighters up like normal and package it as a grand prix" is annoying.

Promos said the gp is in 2019 so I think it won't be part of it.

Yeah, went and double-checked after your post and it was mentioned that the fight is not part of the gp.I'm with you in that the quarterfinals all need to happen the same night otgerwise it just doesn't come across as a proper gp. With the schedule One aims to run though, I won't be surprised if fights are spaced out over multiple events.

Tatsumitsu Usada is their next Flyweight champ. Prove me wrong.

Great job by Hayato Suzuki, Pongsiri is a strong opponent and he made it look easy.

Tatsumitsu Usada is their next Flyweight champ. Prove me wrong.

Take it easy..
demetrious-johnson-191-media-lunch-video.jpg

That's their next strawweight champion me thinks....
MM is entering the flyweight GP so I assume he will be in the flyweight (135lb) division.
He walks around at 143lbs. No way he makes 125 (straw weight) without cutting weight

MM is entering the flyweight GP so I assume he will be in the flyweight (135lb) division.
He walks around at 143lbs. No way he makes 125 (straw weight) without cutting weight

So, Usada will be a finalist....

Back