***#3 Ranked UFC Strawweight, Jessica "Bate Estaca" Andrade SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Pelé (Jose Landi-Jons) actually known in Brazil?
Or (sadly) a forgotten warrior?

I don't have a question. I just wanted to say you made another fan today. I like your style of fighting and I appreciate you coming here to answer questions honestly and with great personality too.

And another one Jessica...

Who was the strongest opponent...in strenght...you fought?
Or any opponent where you were like:..damn!...she is effing strong!

Raquel Pennington and Liz Carmouche were the two strongest ones I got in the UFC.

I don't have a question. I just wanted to say you made another fan today. I like your style of fighting and I appreciate you coming here to answer questions honestly and with great personality too.
thank you for stopping by !

Sorry about the delay, was having lunch before heading over for the fights tonight :)

I'm going to do it...i'm going to be the first person to mention this guy... :D :p

Thoughts on Conor McGregor?

I'm going to do it...i'm going to be the first person to mention this guy... :D :p
Thoughts on Conor McGregor?

The guy is a genius... he is probably the only person in the game that actually knows how to play this game/business on all aspects and that is why he is the best money maker in the sport.

Any fight you're looking forward to in particular tonight?
The two female 115lbs fights are great, Marina Rodriguez (6-0) x Samara Cunha (10-2) and Virna Jandiroba (10-0) x Ufc vet Ericka Almeida (8-2).

These two fights could easily be in any ufc card.

Um beijão aqui do Guarujá, Jéssica!

Você tem muitos fãs no porto de Santos!
Se puder, mande um alô pra nós qualquer dia desses. Nós trabalhamos 24 horas e já passamos várias madrugas vendo suas lutas.

oss

Um beijão aqui do Guarujá, Jéssica!

Você tem muitos fãs no porto de Santos!
Se puder, mande um alô pra nós qualquer dia desses. Nós trabalhamos 24 horas e já passamos várias madrugas vendo suas lutas.

oss

Beijo !

After you beat Joanna will you grant her an immediate rematch if the UFC wants to do that?

Don't really have a question, just a big fan. Love your fighting style and best of luck for the title fight. And NEW!

After you beat Joanna will you grant her an immediate rematch if the UFC wants to do that?
It depends alot on how the fight goes, if the UFC thinks she deserves it then we should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back