***#3 Ranked UFC Strawweight, Jessica "Bate Estaca" Andrade SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think is going to win between Karolina vs Claudia? In a five round fight I would favor Karolina but Claudia can definitely out pace her in three rounds. Going to be a great fight!

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but of your 5 losses which one would you most like to have a rematch against?

Good luck against Joanna, do your best and you will come out on top.

Hey Jessica, love your fight style and big fan. Hope you did not answer this before but who in your opinion was your toughest opponent to date? and How is the training camp going? Good luck and I hope you win!

Who do you think is going to win between Karolina vs Claudia? In a five round fight I would favor Karolina but Claudia can definitely out pace her in three rounds. Going to be a great fight!

I think its gonna be an interesting fight, Karolina fights kinda weird and that can be a big advantage. It might take a little while for Claudia to find the distance and rythim.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but of your 5 losses which one would you most like to have a rematch against?

Good luck against Joanna, do your best and you will come out on top.

Thank you !

Maybe Reneau... that was a tough pill to swallow. Or possibly Kinberly Novaes, Maybe she can get to the UFC and I can beat her here.

Hey Jessica, love your fight style and big fan. Hope you did not answer this before but who in your opinion was your toughest opponent to date? and How is the training camp going? Good luck and I hope you win!

Thank you ! Camp is going awesome !
Rosi was super tough, resistance wise. But the hardest oponent I think was Liz Carmouche, a ton of things involved made that one a really tough one.

Your style reminds me a lot of John Lineker's.. this may have been asked already, but I'm gonna ask anyway, what's one tactic you will use to defeat Joanna?

Your style reminds me a lot of John Lineker's.. this may have been asked already, but I'm gonna ask anyway, what's one tactic you will use to defeat Joanna?

Im gonna use the old school tactic of punching her in the face and in the gut as hard as I possibly can :D

What was the deciding factor for you to change weight classes from 135 to 115?

Good luck Jessica, it's time somebody gives JJ a good beating!

What was the deciding factor for you to change weight classes from 135 to 115?
I didnt realy feel underpowered at 35, but I was visibly undersized. Everybody was bigger than me... like literally everybody was bigger than me.
With the loss to Pennington we had the push we needed to buckle up and take the plunge. It was the best decision I could have made for my career. At 115 Im not the shortest fighter in the division, can you believe that?
there is actually a couple of girls that are shorter than me :)

One more for me, how do you feel a future matchup with Claudia would go? I would love to see both of you square off.

One more for me, how do you feel a future matchup with Claudia would go? I would love to see both of you square off.

It would most likely be a fight where I would try to keep it standing and she would be trying to take me down. I believe we each have a clear advantage on one of the sides.

Whoever gets to take or keep the fight on their real would probably get the W.

Thank you all for welcoming me here guys !
I have to get ready to go to the show now, if any of you all want to watch the card here you can find the streaming at:

https://www.fite.tv/watch/fight-2-night-foz/2jwz4/

its 9.99 and there are some very sweet fights in there, pay attention the two 115lbs wmma fights in here:

Luiz Banha x Matt Hamill
Paulo Thiago x Fayçal Hucin
Virna Jandiroba x Ericka Almeida
Killys Mota x Akihiro Gono
Jhonata Silva x Victor Carvalho
Marina Alcalde x Samara Marituba

Welterweight GP 1st round
William Patolino x Handesson Ferreira
Luiz Cado x Edi de Castro
Jorge Laterra x Matias Juárez
Junior Marques x Junior Orgulho

Status