***#3 Ranked UFC Strawweight, Jessica "Bate Estaca" Andrade SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your favorite Fedor fight?

Cant believe i am actually asking a brazillian this question but:
Gi or No-Gi JJ?

What do you prefer?

Jessica, were you offended by the Joanna's "Go back to the jungle" comment fo Claudia on TUF? By the way I'm rooting for you! #AndNew
Not really, when u think in a language and speak in another shit sometimes gets weird

Being from Brazil do you like football and if yes, which is your favourite team?

Hello Jessica, big fan here. Love your style of fighting.

What holes do you see in Joanna's striking? Do you think there is a way for you to land your favorite bodyshots that we all love so much? How will you set them up against Joanna?

Best of luck in the fight. I'll be rooting for you. I think you would be an awesome champ, we need someone who finishes fights brutally like you do.

Hello Jessica, big fan here. Love your style of fighting.

What holes do you see in Joanna's striking? Do you think there is a way for you to land your favorite bodyshots that we all love so much? How will you set them up against Joanna?

Best of luck in the fight. I'll be rooting for you. I think you would be an awesome champ, we need someone who finishes fights brutally like you do.

Thank you !
Yeap bodyshots will be there as usual :)
Lots and lots and lots of them

In Rio im Flamengo !
5322be61-aa17-11e4-a4f7-f80f41fc63ce

Nice!

Check out Dortmund too!

Dortmund-5.jpg

Have you met any fighters that were different than you expected they'd be? For better or worse?

Who is your favourite CHUTE BOXE fighter?

This is the best Q & A we have had. You are articulate and honest. You have a new fan here. @Jessica Andrade bless...

And another one Jessica...

Who was the strongest opponent...in strenght...you fought?
Or any opponent where you were like:..damn!...she is effing strong!

Who do you think is the greatest female fighter of all time?

What's foods do you like to eat, before and after a fight?

Hey Jessica, who is your favorite Brazilian MMA fighter of all time and why is it Anderson Silva? lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back