***#3 Ranked UFC Strawweight, Jessica "Bate Estaca" Andrade SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jessica, thanks for coming on to do this with us.

If you could fight any celebrity, living or dead, who would you fight?

Let me think.... preferably someone I could beat up right?
Maybe Amy winehouse ? Just so I could get a chance to meet her :D Promise I wouldnt beat her up.

You have strong work ethic from working on a farm. How will that help you in the Championship rounds

For sure, no regular city girl can even understand what we go thru growing up in the farm and how much that molds us as adults and fighters.

Thanks for all your answers so far!

What is your favorite fight of all time? (UFC,WEC,PRIDE...etc(

Best Brazilian food to try?

Thanks for all your answers so far!
What is your favorite fight of all time? (UFC,WEC,PRIDE...etc(

Anderson Silva x Vitor Belfort ... Im gonna front kick someone in the face someday, just need someone closer to my height :)

Best Brazilian food to try?
Coxinha de frango for the win :)

Coxinha-de-Frango-Antonio-More1-1.jpg

As also a fan of Jojo it was hard to see you beat her with such ease... :( :p
But i've also seen claims that she rocked you at one point in that fight. But I just don't see it any time I watch it. Did she ever hurt you badly?

@MayhemMonkey

Jessica who is the MMA GOAT in your opinion?

As also a fan of Jojo it was hard to see you beat her with such ease... :( :p
But i've also seen claims that she rocked you at one point in that fight. But I just don't see it any time I watch it. Did she ever hurt you badly?

@MayhemMonkey

I watched the fight a few times and havent really noticed that either :D

Hi! Do you think your recently signed countryman Marlon Moraes has a chance to become UFC champ?
Thanks for the Q&A, so many good responses

If you beat Joanna in Dallas, she won't be champion anymore and therefore shouldn't be allowed to be called Joanna Champion anymore. What nickname would you give her when you beat her?

Hi! Do you think your recently signed countryman Marlon Moraes has a chance to become UFC champ?
Thanks for the Q&A, so many good responses
Dont know him tbh... But best of luck to him

If you beat Joanna in Dallas, she won't be champion anymore and therefore shouldn't be allowed to be called Joanna Champion anymore. What nickname would you give her when you beat her?

She can be like Madonna, just Joanna :)

Have you any habbits or routines backstage before you go out there to crush your opponent?

Have you any habbits or routines backstage before you go out there to crush your opponent?

I always pray in the locker room, thank God for all that he has done for me, ask for protection and strenght in the coming test.

Entering the cage I always go right foot first and stomp the cage three times before coming in.

Jessica, were you offended by the Joanna's "Go back to the jungle" comment fo Claudia on TUF? By the way I'm rooting for you! #AndNew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back