List of changes EA made to UFC 3 after the beta(over 70)

I know I sound like a broken record here, but don't buy games with micro transactions, especially are they are built in a "pay to win" way. Every dollar you spend on a game that has micro transactions is a vote for companies increasing the price of games.

You forgot Career Mode!!

- Play the same repetitive, incredibly frustrating mini games to minimally improve your laughable attributes

- You're 17-0?!! Maybe now you can buy that Superman Punch

-Also, pick one of these three opponents ranked directly in order. The top guy makes you the most money.

- Woops. Ran out of evenly matched generic guys. Now fight actual pro fighters with overall ratings 27 points higher than you

Keep doing this until you've fought every fighter on the roster in numerical order and your record is 29-0.

- Receive title shot

- Wonder why you even bothered

EA Shills coming out...

Micro transactions and reoccurring planned out DLC is unacceptable. The whole "don't play that game mode" is a ridiculous argument. I want to play ultimate team, but I cant justify paying extra money to throw a specific jab. TS works in the EA marketing department. Good on the developers assigned with this franchise for improving upon the Beta, F the suits that killed this game on impact with pay to win.

EA put a retired guy for their cover of this game ! GJ

Good or bad I've purchased every UFC game day one...and I'll be there Friday to pick up my copy of this too.

I remember learning that I don’t need to block online, but could just walk out of range with my hands down and continue 1 2’s with Ali. Lit that fool up like a Christmas tree

I remember learning that subtleties like angle and moving your weight back and forth provided advantages that only people knowledgeable about boxing we're capable of figuring out. I wrecked shop with body punchers.

Last system I owned was PS2.
Doesn't look like these fighting games have improved much besides prettier graphics.

Wii needs to make one where you thrown your own punches

You guys are acting like you have another option

If you're an MMA fan you'll buy it
Miss me with that shit, could just as easily say "If you're an MMA fan" you won't buy it because they will just make the next one just as bad

Not paying 60 dollars for a striking update just because they finally figured out how to make leg kicks and punching while moving work right.
The roster is worse, fools didn't even put Mike Perry of all people on the starting roster, devs are dumb ass haters, and EA is lamest publisher in gaming. Spend your money the way you want. As for me, they get nothing.

Tournament mode and pride mode.

EA puts out shitty products but I’m not gonna pretend like I don’t buy them.

Hopefully it’s improved on from the beta but I’m fired up to beat virtual ass

You forgot Career Mode!!

- Play the same repetitive, incredibly frustrating mini games to minimally improve your laughable attributes

- You're 17-0?!! Maybe now you can buy that Superman Punch

-Also, pick one of these three opponents ranked directly in order. The top guy makes you the most money.

- Woops. Ran out of evenly matched generic guys. Now fight actual pro fighters with overall ratings 27 points higher than you

Keep doing this until you've fought every fighter on the roster in numerical order and your record is 29-0.

- Receive title shot

- Wonder why you even bothered
Career mode is different and improved

EA Shills coming out...

Micro transactions and reoccurring planned out DLC is unacceptable. The whole "don't play that game mode" is a ridiculous argument. I want to play ultimate team, but I cant justify paying extra money to throw a specific jab. TS works in the EA marketing department. Good on the developers assigned with this franchise for improving upon the Beta, F the suits that killed this game on impact with pay to win.
Thats what ultimate team is though. Its like that for every game like madden and FIFA. You have to pay to have an edge against the competition. I dont even bother with it regular ranked fights are much funner.

U didnt play the beta?

It was terrible
How was it terrible though? It was great. Completely shits on ufc 1 and 2, the only people its sucks for are the ones that spammed non stop combos like tryhards.

We'll see, I'm excited either way.

Yeah, I bought 1 and 2 on day one, but after I traded in 2 after a couple of months and after playing the Beta, I'm going to wait and see for 3.

Good chance I'll just cave in and get 3 day 1 as soon as the shops open though lol.

I played the beta, and to be honest, the ground game was so frustrating and confusing that I uninstalled it within half hour of playing. Main reason why I'm probably going to skip this game. EA as its publisher being another big reason of course.

Will buy for 20$ once the game crashes and burns
Can I borrow it please after you played it for a few weeks?. Please. I don't want to buy it. I still only like UFC Undisputed 3 on PS3 which is the best UFC game by far in my opinion.

Back