List of changes EA made to UFC 3 after the beta(over 70)

So much bitching, the game is good i played it. Its alot better than UFC 2 i hated that one. This game is really good.

Fight night Champions had the best feature of all EA fighting games.

They let you edit the stats of the fighters. And had an attribution structure that made sense.
Power, Speed, Endurance, Conditioning, Toughness, & Reflexes affecting the skills in a way that made intuitive sense.

These MMA games suffer because the structure doesn't reflect reality, and so the stats leave you scratching your head.

fucking hell, between Jackson Wink shills and EA employees is there ANYBODY not getting paid to post here?

The majority of sherdog will buy it just to play the career mode so you can have a press conference with Conor McGregor in that new story mode.

I really hope every single fighter is useful in their single way. I want dangerous elbows. Dangerous kicks, and so forth. I want to be able and use Darren Elkins and out grit people.

https://t.co/xXy4TnCzHW
And people say EA doesn't listen, please.

Discuss.
I think EA needs to pay THQ to make the game because the worst things about the Undisputed series were better than the best of the EA Sports version
The need to add different fighter stances and a variety of striking sets.

Last edited:
2.gif

So Gaetje is in the game? said they added his style in

Loot boxes are only in Ultimate Team, and I'd love for them to do that, Undisputed 3 is GOAT MMA game.
Ultimate is a great game mode though and its a shame to not be able to play the only facet of the game the devs spend most time on, as it’s their biggest money maker, because it’s not a fair playing field

Might buy it. Seems like Red Dead Redemption 2 wont be out until 2025... ;)

Fight night Champions had the best feature of all EA fighting games.

They let you edit the stats of the fighters. And had an attribution structure that made sense.
Power, Speed, Endurance, Conditioning, Toughness, & Reflexes affecting the skills in a way that made intuitive sense.

These MMA games suffer because the structure doesn't reflect reality, and so the stats leave you scratching your head.
I remember learning that I don’t need to block online, but could just walk out of range with my hands down and continue 1 2’s with Ali. Lit that fool up like a Christmas tree

Exactly, STOP YOUR BITCHING IF YOU HAVEN"T EVEN PLAYED IT. Some people.

A lot of us did play the Beta. The game isn't going to be drastically different when it releases, the main gameplay dev said as much on the operation sports forums.

The game is a step up from ea ufc 2 in most ways, but its still sloppy as fuck. Clinch is clunky and weird and the ground game isn't much better. All things considered, it just doesn't feel like a fight.

A lot of us did play the Beta. The game isn't going to be drastically different when it releases, the main gameplay dev said as much on the operation sports forums.

The game is a step up from ea ufc 2 in most ways, but its still sloppy as fuck. Clinch is clunky and weird and the ground game isn't much better. All things considered, it just doesn't feel like a fight.
We'll see, I'm excited either way.

Back