List of changes EA made to UFC 3 after the beta(over 70)

How was it terrible though? It was great. Completely shits on ufc 1 and 2, the only people its sucks for are the ones that spammed non stop combos like tryhards.
For one you cant strike from leaning positions due to the right analog being used to lean(you cant use the right analog to slip and press the striking buttons at the same time).

Terrible addition, my slip counter straight/jab is one of my favourite punchs.ufc 2 used left analog to slip/lean which meant you were able to strike from leaning positions and remain there..not anymore.

As soon as i became aware of this flaw i deleted the app.this coming from a guy who loses 1 online match to every 10-20 wins.

For one you cant strike from leaning positions due to the right analog being used to lean(you cant use the right analog to slip and press the striking buttons at the same time).

Terrible addition, my slip counter straight/jab is one of my favourite punchs.ufc 2 used left analog to slip/lean which meant you were able to strike from leaning positions and remain there..not anymore.

As soon as i became aware of this flaw i deleted the app.this coming from a guy who loses 1 online match to every 10-20 wins.
UFC 2 striking was dog shit compared to ufc 3 though, i dont think the whole leaning thing is a big deal anyway. Just slip, then strike. No big deal i think it works great.

2.gif

So Gaetje is in the game? said they added his style in
hes in the dlc.....maybe

If you believe the leaning slipping system is superior then will leave it there.
He didn’t say that, did he? He said the striking is a whole lot better, the throwing while leaning is a small small part of it. I understand it might have been your bread and butter, but it’s a new game and new things are coming and going.

It’s like saying that the counterstrike games are shit FPS games as you can’t lean around the corners. In Soldier of Fortune 2 you could lean!

You hear me?

If they'd listen, they would take UFC Undisputed 3's engine and improve it, plus add PRIDE mode & do a way with loot boxes.
you cant just take another game developers engine bro. Doesnt work like that.

Read the whole thing, EA casuals don't know how to spell "Imanari roll"

Glad that move is in the game though.

Now just add Imanari himself and all will be forgiven

index.jpg

He didn’t say that, did he? He said the striking is a whole lot better, the throwing while leaning is a small small part of it. I understand it might have been your bread and butter, but it’s a new game and new things are coming and going.

It’s like saying that the counterstrike games are shit FPS games as you can’t lean around the corners. In Soldier of Fortune 2 you could lean!

You hear me?
How is being unable to throw strikes from a leaning position remotely realistic?

Thats the problem

You hear me?
Just to pick up where we left off, check this.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ea-ufc-3-justin-gaethje-and-darren-till-gameplay.3699151/

Watch how in the stand up they both literally stand in front of each other with zero head movement, pull counters or anything of the sort because ea fucked up on the control system.

This alone takes the striking department back 10 years,my last session on ufc 2 i went 40-5 in online ranked matchs just to give you an idea on how seriously i take play this game.

Is there 'story mode'? I'd like to select Conor and go off into stories like on GTA. Jump the cage in bellator, negotiate contracts with Dana, and go out on dates with Dee.

Just to pick up where we left off, check this.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ea-ufc-3-justin-gaethje-and-darren-till-gameplay.3699151/

Watch how in the stand up they both literally stand in front of each other with zero head movement, pull counters or anything of the sort because ea fucked up on the control system.
Hmm, I got to agree with you on that one. Might have something to do with both players being shit at that game, too. I use HEADMOOMENT a ton in UFC 2 and I thought you could work it even more in UFC 3.

At least the animations look good. The strikes seem to really have weight behind them. I also hope the gameplay and stamina are adjusted so you can’t spam 150+ strikes per round when your opponent is nowhere near the strikes or is blocking them at will.

I think EA needs to pay THQ to make the game because the worst things about the Undisputed series were better than the best of the EA Sports version
The need to add different fighter stances and a variety of striking sets.

I still will forever hate thq shitty ass striking. Ground game was good though

Those are the noteworthy changes.

Between the beta and release, 70 changes A DAY probably happened.

This game is so bad I don't even need to play it to know how much it sucks.

6 years into boycotting EA and I regret nothing

not for PC so its shit by default

Back