Light weight belt was an unfair present for Conor

Hey TS you should call Dana and let him know his business accumine sucks ass man...

I mean its not like he took a broken down peice of shit product and turned it into a 4 billion dollar empire?

But hey what does he know aye.

Fucking boob.

He also tapped to a rear naked choke from a gatekeeper, another thing Nate will never do.
Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

LOL at you calling Nate a gate Keeper. He is certainly inconsistent but the motherfucker has some amazing skills.

Everyone loses man us Conor fans will still be fans even if he loses again.

However I am also a Nate fan and to
Disparage him just to shit on Conor is a bitch move.

Meanwhile Jose Aldo was gifted 2 belts without ever having to fight for them.

LOL at you calling Nate a gate Keeper. He is certainly inconsistent but the motherfucker has some amazing skills.

Everyone loses man us Conor fans will still be fans even if he loses again.

However I am also a Nate fan and to
Disparage him just to shit on Conor is a bitch move.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a Nate fan, but let's not pretend he's ever going to be the champ in any division in the UFC. He's simply not. Which effectively makes him a gatekeeper.
He's lost plenty of times before and he'll lose again. I'm sorry to say he's not the heavyweight monster quite a lot of Conor fans seem to think. He's a top 10 fighter, but he's never touching a title in the UFC.
Believe it or not, but I'm actually a Conor fan as well. It's quite possible to have two opposing thoughts in ones mind at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Nate fan, but let's not pretend he's ever going to be the champ in any division in the UFC. He's simply not. Which effectively makes him a gatekeeper.
He's lost plenty of times before and he'll lose again. I'm sorry to say he's not the heavyweight monster quite a lot of Conor fans seem to think. He's a top 10 fighter, but he's never touching a title in the UFC.
Believe it or not, but I'm actually a Conor fan as well. It's quite possible to have two opposing thoughts in ones mind at the same time.

That isn't what a gatekeeper is....
A gatekeeper is someone who the UFC uses to vet up and comers beat em its a stepping stone into the top 10 lose and it means you aren't good enough.

Roy Nelson is a prime example of a gatekeeper.

Nate very well could win the belt if he fights Conor next (and learns to check kicks)

That isn't what a gatekeeper is....
A gatekeeper is someone who the UFC uses to vet up and comers beat em its a stepping stone into the top 10 lose and it means you aren't good enough.

Roy Nelson is a prime example of a gatekeeper.

Nate very well could win the belt if he fights Conor next (and learns to check kicks)
A decent borderline top 10 fighter who's never getting anywhere near the title, unless gifted a title shot, is a pretty good definition of a gatekeeper I'd say. Nate isn't getting anywhere near that title unless gifted a title shot against Conor, a man he's already beaten.
Roy Nelson was top 10 up until fairly recently btw.

Conor is doing his own things to make money, I don't hate him nor like him much. WME-IMG or maybe Dana White is to blame for getting Lightweight division competition stuck. Conor didn't defend his feather weight belt for one year and UFC decided to strip the belt off him because DC's pulling out in UFC206. Guess UFC will let Conor keep the Lightweight belt for another year without defending it, on purpose to make money out of Floyd-Conor fight. Just like many fighters said, the whole competition system has been ruined, and the one to blame the most is probably WME-IMG.

Back