Light weight belt was an unfair present for Conor

murat duman

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
No need to exaggerate Conor and his skills, since he was a big fighter for his division. And when he moved to upper weight class, his performance against Nate wasn't deserved to be given a title shot and even at the first fight he tapped. And later on, he fought against maybe the weaker champ of ufc lightweight division of all time Eddie (sorry dude but you were the Bisbing of your weight class) and he got the belt. this was clearly injustice for whom??? For the top contenders of lightweight division of course who have been competing and keep on training for the belt for many years, ... So why Dana White blinked to this injustice...because conor's trash talk were selling the tickets and secondly they both have Irish descent and Dana was deeply burning in hearth to give the all time success of "holding two ufc belts at the same time" to an Irish fighter. No other explanation for my side. Guys, look at Kelvin Gastelum. He and Conor are almost at the same height, but this guy goes to middle weight and KO's a couple of top contenders, but it is considered as "not bad"...but when this Conor dude goes to light weight, his mediocre success is considered like all time success...what an unfair world

Guys, look at Kelvin Gastelum. He and Conor are almost at the same height, but this guy goes to middle weight and KO's a couple of top contenders
Height is not the thing.
Mark Hunt is close to their height.
Genes, eating habits...

tenor.gif

Height is not the thing.
Genes, eating habits...
Not sure which thread was better, this one or the flat earth guy. Looking at join dates could be the same person.

Height is not the thing.
Genes, eating habits...
I was just talking about a successful moving an upper weight class story when I was talking about Kelvin, it wasn't just a height comparison

A gift would have been taking the belt and just giving it to Conor. Despite cutting the line, he did have to win it after all, and he did soundly. End of story.

A gift would have been taking the belt and just giving it to Conor. Despite cutting the line, he did have to win it after all, and he did soundly. End of story.
useless, Conor will give no shit to ufc belt if he earns hundred millions from mayweather fight and he will use the money that he earned from ufc for wiping out his ass, that success should be given to a truely deserving fighter

Last edited:
Ground breaking shit TS, now back under that rock yeah.

Conor used to mma
Then he up and went away
Knocked up is what I should say
Thinking he's gonna fight against May
Weather is cray

Weird. After rda starched cowboy, everyone said Conor would stay at 45, and what did he do? Signed to fight rda. Eddie didn't become champion by some fluke. He's been a champion in almost every major org he's been in. Mcgregor just made him look like an amateur.

Gastelum wasn't the WW champ moving up because he wanted greater challenges. He was forced to move up because he kept missing weight and screwing up cards

And I'd say he's looked more than "not bad" and I imagine the UFC thinks so too, but he doesn't have that championship pedigree to jump the queue of other contenders (like GSP and Conor do), especially at 185 where there are a lot.

I don't know how much weight the Irish connection carries with Dana; I suspect Conor gets to call the shots because he brings in the money. It's usual for businesses to reward those who bring in the money.

useless, Conor will give no shit to ufc belt if he earns hundred millions from mayweather fight

And if this happens, the LW division will continue without him.
Get over it. Stop living in the past.

Gastelum wasn't the WW champ moving up because he wanted greater challenges. He was forced to move up because he kept missing weight and screwing up cards

And I'd say he's looked more than "not bad" and I imagine the UFC thinks so too, but he doesn't have that championship pedigree to jump the queue of other contenders (like GSP and Conor do), especially at 185 where there are a lot.

I don't know how much weight the Irish connection carries with Dana; I suspect Conor gets to call the shots because he brings in the money. It's usual for businesses to reward those who bring in the money.
in this reason or that reason he moved who cares dude, if popularity is the first criteria to give a title shot then Dana would bettter give it to Bobby Ologun kind fighter:) Gegard was also complaing about title shots which are considered as popularity contests, if Dana keeps on offering title shots to popular trash talkers, sooner or later ufc will suffer

Last edited:
useless, Conor will give no shit to ufc belt if he earns hundred millions from mayweather fight and he will use the money that he earned from ufc for wiping out his ass, that success should be given to a truely deserving fighter

giphy.gif

Back