Lift/Fight/Compete for Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
graedy said:
We need more vids.
I know I jave said this a thousand times but we really need more vids so the whole thing is taken much more seriously.
At the moment it looks like we have a whole lot of inactive members.
So vids, boys, vids.

I have NAGA in March. I plan on posting a winning match. I'm also still waiting to find a camera to post up my snatch-grip max pull.

DEVILsSON said:
Received Shirt today :)

Will do some feat when i get over this bloody stomach flu with profile/pic soon to follow....

Sucks, dude. It's like a damn epidemic... everyone is getting it. My wife, daughter, sister, two brothers-in-law, sister-in-law, two nieces and a nephew have all had it. Somehow, I've been spared so far.

Yea no kidding...down almost 8lb now....worst flu/cold in well over 5 years....
Sorry your family got sick....i guess you now know what to tell them....right? (start deadlifting...)

Damn i guess i need to write up a profile, probably wont be til around this weekend. Oh and ill have some more videos soon. Im getting closer to my goals.

DEVILsSON said:
Yea no kidding...down almost 8lb now....worst flu/cold in well over 5 years....
Sorry your family got sick....i guess you now know what to tell them....right? (start deadlifting...)

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure I have the worst flu I've ahd in 4-5 yearas myself. Anyways, I'll try to throw together a profile this weekend. My heads not working so well this week.

I have noticed that I am not on the member list... this makes me disgruntled.

Urban said:
I have noticed that I am not on the member list... this makes me disgruntled.

That's because you haven't ordered a shirt. I assign membership numbers as shirts are ordered. It's easier to keep track of finances that way, rather than putting people on there that plan to order a shirt in the future.

My current financial situation is less than stellar... that too makes me disgruntled.

Also, I failed to recognize that I had to buy a shirt to be a member. For some reason i thought it was just forum membership. Now I have to wait for a cool number to come along.

Urban said:
Now I have to wait for a cool number to come along.
*Hums bond theme*

I have a weird sense of accomplishment attached to being a member of an organisation dedicated to lifting heavy tyhings and having a lower membership number than Jesse Marunde.

*Hugs Urban to ease his pain of being poor*

I'll try and set up a profile by the weekend.

Urban said:
My current financial situation is less than stellar... that too makes me disgruntled.

Also, I failed to recognize that I had to buy a shirt to be a member. For some reason i thought it was just forum membership. Now I have to wait for a cool number to come along.

69?

(and before bacon chimes in, NO I'm not asking you to 69.)

Maybe I'll just wait a couple years for 666

Thought this would be a good place to post this, finally got 5 plates :icon_chee

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/48QsJRr4d-4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/48QsJRr4d-4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

now i can comment on all the members who have still not added a video

fat_wilhelm said:
Good job being the first one to title your video incorrectly. Do the policies and procedures of The Church mean nothing to you?

i knew i was forgetting something... :redface:

corrected!

i blame this cold that i have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back