Lift/Fight/Compete for Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am proud to report that I will be sending a shirt to Shannon Hartnett this weekend.

We need more vids.
I know I jave said this a thousand times but we really need more vids so the whole thing is taken much more seriously.
At the moment it looks like we have a whole lot of inactive members.
So vids, boys, vids.

fat_wilhelm said:
I am proud to report that I will be sending a shirt to Shannon Hartnett this weekend.

Is she the woman from the MILO cover?? If so, nicely done homie.

Yeah yeah, I'm working on a video. My biggest problem right now is actually finding someone I know that HAS one. I tried my university AV department and they basically told me to go fuck myself.

I've tried having a buddy use my camera phone but it comes out as crappy quality. I could always draw a picture though.....is that good enough?

Alan Goode said:
Yeah yeah, I'm working on a video. My biggest problem right now is actually finding someone I know that HAS one. I tried my university AV department and they basically told me to go fuck myself.
You know you don't need a dedicated video camera, right? The majority of digital still cameras take video these days, that's how I'm doing mine.

SmashiusClay said:
You know you don't need a dedicated video camera, right? The majority of digital still cameras take video these days, that's how I'm doing mine.
See, I'm a deprived, poor student with no digital camera. Therefore, getting a camera will be difficult.

I'm pretty sure a friend of mine that sometimes comes to the gym with me has a camera, I just have to keep badgering him until he agrees to bring it one day.

Alan Goode said:
See, I'm a deprived, poor student with no digital camera. Therefore, getting a camera will be difficult.

I'm pretty sure a friend of mine that sometimes comes to the gym with me has a camera, I just have to keep badgering him until he agrees to bring it one day.
badger.jpg

You're gonna set a badger on him if he does'nt let you use his camera? That's pretty harsh.

HA HA, SET a Badger on him, 'SET' geddit? Damn I crack myself up.

I love the idea of any event where you have to chuck heavy stuff into the air, the keg throwing event at last year's WSM was simply awesome.

SmashiusClay said:
I love the idea of any event where you have to chuck heavy stuff into the air, the keg throwing event at last year's WSM was simply awesome.

I agree. Jesse was a freak on the keg toss. I couldn

fat_wilhelm said:
I agree. Jesse was a freak on the keg toss. I couldn

fat_wilhelm said:
Are you gonna send me a polaroid?
The only polaroids I have are....private

Will write up a profile this week, wasn't sure how to get to the profile page until just now.

Received Shirt today :)

Will do some feat when i get over this bloody stomach flu with profile/pic soon to follow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back