Libs has played conservatives with Milo

Gervinho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all seen his interview with rogan where he was defending peodo priests and other interviews where he had similar views. Its like they all waited until he blew up and now that he has been invited to speak at consetvative political action conference 2017 boom his peodo comments comes out. On one hand cpac cited he deserved to be heard and not be silenced by pc. But will they fall for the pc as well and distance themselves from him or will they let a guy that openly defends pedophilia speak at their conference?

It's irrelevant now that Trump is president & Rogan got triggered over pot discussion.

They should be more worried about Cheeto boy Beck.

milo is a professional troll

he is very knowledgeable, articulate and good at debating, but he purposely triggers as much as possible and plays dumb so that people think hes an easy target

i like him because hes normally aimed at the left

milo is a professional troll

he is very knowledgeable, articulate and good at debating, but he purposely triggers as much as possible and plays dumb so that people think hes an easy target

i like him because hes normally aimed at the left
True he is a great troll and made his name because of it. But now the big boys want to associate with him, they will have to justify his several comments about pedophilia.

True he is a great troll and made his name because of it. But now the big boys want to associate with him, they will have to justify his several comments about pedophilia.

i dont get this idea thatif you let him speak, you condone and agree with everything he has ever said or done

Libs have no idea what they're doing right now. I refuse to believe those crowds of idiots staring into their phones as they pretend to protest have played anyone in any sort of organized way.

There are little factions of weirdos masquerading as democrats right now and the real Democratic party doesn't really seem to know how to work with these people other than to use them to create some chaos.

i dont get this idea thatif you let him speak, you condone and agree with everything he has ever said or done

I find the left has a great deal of angst over internal disagreement. That angst may in fact be foundational to their world view. Thus the need to rigidly enforce a bland political correctness that offends no one within their coalition. So when they view the right, it's through that prism.

What did he say about pedophilia? Link or entire remarks if possible

Milo merely proves that leftist fuck are intolerant, ignorant, hypocritical and often racist..

Love Milo. (Yes homo)

Milo is the culmination of "they hate it so that will support it. I dont care who says it cause it pisses off the left". Just the dumbing of political discourse.

First off, While Milo was trying to justify his personal experience, to say he was justifying pedophilia as a whole is disingenuous at best. He knows personally that his relationship with an older man was wrong and was trying to justify but saying he wasn't a victim. While he may have wanted a relationship with an older man, he was still taken advantage of.

Secondly and more importantly, this whole video is absolute fake outrage and fake controversy dug up by not leftists but conservatives especially the "Never Trump" conservatives who are butthurt about Milo getting to speak at CPAC so they circulated a video from almost a year ago to attack Milo and get him not to speak. This is what SJWs on the left does, try to shut down free speech by defamation. These are the same people still butthurt that the right didn't vote for another stooge like Jed Bush or Marco Rubio and they don't like new voices speaking for the old guard. These people are pathetic, they would rather the left win so they can play the victims rather than growing a pair and taking charge. These same pathetic conservatives who were gift wrapped the WH, Senate, and House are now suddenly going "Well we said we would repeal Obamacare on Day 1 but we might not get to it until 2018..." Tactics like these is exactly why the left is going to get back power in 2-4 years but many in the right are incompetent morons who want to protect their moronic club rather than do what they were elected to do. Republicans hold office, Democrats hold power...it's always the truth.

Milo is a troll and a great one of course his main targets are like shooting fish in a barrel with a 12 gauge (SJW college kids)

Milo is a troll and a great one of course his main targets are like shooting fish in a barrel with a 12 gauge (SJW college kids)
Is he playing the left or is he playing the right as thats where he makes his money. Either way i am amazed how big he has become in the conservative circles

The obession alt righties have with Milo is weird

They couldn't call him racist or homophobic. So they tried calling him a Nazi. Now he's a pedophile. It just never fucking ends. Sickening.

He gets possibly molested as a teen, and the left calls him a pedophile for it. Can't make this stuff up.

They couldn't call him racist or homophobic. So they tried calling him a Nazi. Now he's a pedophile. It just never fucking ends. Sickening.

He gets possibly molested as a teen, and the left calls him a pedophile for it. Can't make this stuff up.

The attacks are coming from the right, the right wants to shut Milo down as much as the left does

Back