Libs has played conservatives with Milo

That's not true at all. He's been calling for the dismantling of Obama care since he announced he was running.

He said that he would replace it with something that covered everyone and cheaper at times and that he'd get rid of it at other times. He didn't have a plan or a coherent message and didn't run on it. Further, Republican voters don't have a plan in mind or even a goal for a plan. The party has not united around anything, and what's pushed by the Freedom Caucus would reduce the number of people who are covered significantly and increase costs. There's no way that Republican voters (if they even know about it) will support it--which is why the whole repeal idea seems to be in jeopardy.

Last edited:
That's not true at all. He's been calling for the dismantling of Obama care since he announced he was running.
Which is hugely unpopular with the people, including those who voted for Trump. There is no shortage of stories where a local congressman got bombarded at townhall meetings filled with people worried about losing their insurance.

Republican politicians hate the ACA and social security and want to lower taxes for high income earners (dramatically) and it is a fact that those things are not popular with their voting base. The ACA is obvious too because now current reports show that they are really, really reluctant to repeal the ACA out of fear of it being hugely unpopular. I even noticed your tone changed to say "reform" the ACA. Trump declared he would repeal it and so have the Republicans in power the last 7 years, they did not say they would reform it. It's the classic case of the dog catching up to the car and having no fucking idea what to do next.

Which is hugely unpopular with the people, including those who voted for Trump. There is no shortage of stories where a local congressman got bombarded at townhall meetings filled with people worried about losing their insurance.

Republican politicians hate the ACA and social security and want to lower taxes for high income earners (dramatically) and it is a fact that those things are not popular with their voting base. The ACA is obvious too because now current reports show that they are really, really reluctant to repeal the ACA out of fear of it being hugely unpopular. I even noticed your tone changed to say "reform" the ACA. Trump declared he would repeal it and so have the Republicans in power the last 7 years, they did not say they would reform it. It's the classic case of the dog catching up to the car and having no fucking idea what to do next.
Almost everyone I've talked to thinks Obama care fucks them. I've heard very few working class people who think its been good for them and their families. The people who fear it are the deadbeats who have it all subsidized with other people's money. The amount of money that Obama care has cost my workplace over the past few years is staggering.

Almost everyone I've talked to thinks Obama care fucks them. I've heard very few working class people who think its been good for them and their families. The people who fear it are the deadbeats who have it all subsidized with other people's money. The amount of money that Obama care has cost my workplace over the past few years is staggering.
Right, they think Obamacare fucks them but they love the ACA!

Funny... you and your kind realize that he's a troll, but it doesn't prevent you from throwing hissy fits and rioting because he hurts your feelings

My problem is 100% that people don't understand he is a character and parrot his lacking debate tactics and misappropriation/lies of statistical data.

GOP never said the word "repair" in regards to the ACA until Luntz told them how poorly "Repeal" and "Replace" were polling in his focus groups. GOP even sent full repeal bills to the Presidents desk. They've been outright promising replace the last six years of demagogue against the ACA - so what was this "replace" and why isn't it ready to go now? And why do they expect Dem Senators to vote for whatever they put forth when the GOP gave basically ZERO votes for the ACA (maybe 1-2 strays in the House, IIRC a Louisiana Repub did vote for it) .

The GOP is spending a good amount of their time now trying to come up with explanation for why they are avoiding Townhalls and trying to stop them because they can't explain what they're doing with ACA and don't want to answer questions about cabinet picks like Betsy Davos.

Pat Toomey has been in hiding since he won the election.

My problem is 100% that people don't understand he is a character and parrot his lacking debate tactics and misappropriation/lies of statistical data.

Seems like the people who should be upset at him are right-wingers who are made to look bad by association and who are getting played by him. He totally reversed his position on gamers once he saw a chance to kind of take the fat girl to the prom and profit off it, and I doubt that he's even sincerely right-wing (or has any sincere principles). His game is pissing off lefties, but the people he actually profits of are right-wingers who think that that makes him good.

Last edited:
It's simple. The right is intellectually dead and has no positive agenda. Anyone or anything that upsets the left is good, regardless of how morally or intellectually deficient they are or it is.

Good point.

Milo openly admits to being a troll and he's a huge spokesman for that side. Trump specializes in giving zingers and put-downs in political debates and he's lionized and put in office.

Feels and emotions are the only thing that matters. These guys piss the left off which makes me feel great, therefore I must back them and whatever idiocy they come up with.

The GOP is spending a good amount of their time now trying to come up with explanation for why they are avoiding Townhalls and trying to stop them because they can't explain what they're doing with ACA and don't want to answer questions about cabinet picks like Betsy Davos.

Pat Toomey has been in hiding since he won the election.
Yeah, they're a bunch of cowards. And they can't explain it because they can't figure out how to repeal the ACA without hurting a lot of people.

Yeah, they're a bunch of cowards. And they can't explain it because they can't figure out how to repeal the ACA without hurting a lot of people.

I wonder if Boehner calls up Paul Ryan every night and just laughs uncontrollably until Ryan hangs up.

I wonder if Boehner calls up Paul Ryan every night and just laughs uncontrollably until Ryan hangs up.
Haha, yeah Boehner had the integrity to get out when the party went batshit crazy. Sadly, Ryan is batshit crazy himself and a huge part of the problem.

Haha, yeah Boehner had the integrity to get out when the party went batshit crazy. Sadly, Ryan is batshit crazy himself and a huge part of the problem.

Yeah it's crazy to me that Ryan is supposed to be the sane one now.

The reason Romney tapped him was to get the Tea Party crowd on his side during the general election in 2012.

First off, While Milo was trying to justify his personal experience, to say he was justifying pedophilia as a whole is disingenuous at best. He knows personally that his relationship with an older man was wrong and was trying to justify but saying he wasn't a victim. While he may have wanted a relationship with an older man, he was still taken advantage of.

Secondly and more importantly, this whole video is absolute fake outrage and fake controversy dug up by not leftists but conservatives especially the "Never Trump" conservatives who are butthurt about Milo getting to speak at CPAC so they circulated a video from almost a year ago to attack Milo and get him not to speak. This is what SJWs on the left does, try to shut down free speech by defamation. These are the same people still butthurt that the right didn't vote for another stooge like Jed Bush or Marco Rubio and they don't like new voices speaking for the old guard. These people are pathetic, they would rather the left win so they can play the victims rather than growing a pair and taking charge. These same pathetic conservatives who were gift wrapped the WH, Senate, and House are now suddenly going "Well we said we would repeal Obamacare on Day 1 but we might not get to it until 2018..." Tactics like these is exactly why the left is going to get back power in 2-4 years but many in the right are incompetent morons who want to protect their moronic club rather than do what they were elected to do. Republicans hold office, Democrats hold power...it's always the truth.
Was it a secret code for pizza?

Well they have revoked the invitation now. Looks like common sense prevailed. Milo says he is still going though

Obama didn't roll out ACA his first month in. He was in almost a year and it is generally agreed that it was so rushed that it was full of holes, which has been proven true today.

It's also been deliberately sabotaged by the Republicans and insurance companies since day one.

1. Most states with Republican governors refused to set up exchanges or take money from the government for medicare expansion.

2. The recent premium increases for plans purchased through the exchange were due to a poison pill that Marco Rubio inserted into an omnibus bill.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us/politics/marco-rubio-obamacare-affordable-care-act.html

3. The insurance companies that have pulled out the exchanges did so because they were angry at the Obama administration and government regulators about issues that were totally unrelated to the administration of the ACA.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/24/investing/aetna-obamacare-humana-merger/

4. As problematic as the ACA is, the system is better than it was before. There are 21 million fewer uninsured Americans than there were before the bill was passed.

I'd prefer they spend a few months on it and get it right, actually.

They've had more than a half decade of vehement opposition and took more than 60 meaningless votes to repeal the ACA before they had the presidency, and they've got nothing. If they were serious about having a policy to replace the ACA, it would have been drafted and ready to in the event that they won the Presidency in 2012 much less 2016.

Look at what happened when the Supreme Court gutted the VRA. Republican legislatures introduced pre-drafted legislation to restrict voting in their respective states the same week that the decision was issued.

https://www.propublica.org/article/voting-rights-by-state-map

Not only do they not have a plan on how to repeal, replace or "fix" Obamacare, there are a growing number of elected officials in the party begging the GOP Congressional leadership not to do anything at all.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...-trying-to-slow-down-obamacare-repeal/512459/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/us/politics/affordable-care-act-critics.html

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/gop-governors-republicans-obamacare-233576

If you genuinely think that the GOP is serious about policy, then you have nothing more than a superficial understanding about what actually goes on in DC.

It's simple. The right is intellectually dead and has no positive agenda. Anyone or anything that upsets the left is good, regardless of how morally or intellectually deficient they are or it is.

You can't sum up the conservative movement more succinctly than this.

I disagree. I think the right is working quite hard on policy. When the left actually decides to go to work for this country and stop filibustering the country, then you'll see the difference.

If Hillary had been the better choice she would have won, she had the entire media world fighting along side her but her platform was so weak that they couldn't sell it. She was the smoother speaker but thats literally the only strength she had.

What has the left filibustered so far?

We all seen his interview with rogan where he was defending peodo priests and other interviews where he had similar views. Its like they all waited until he blew up and now that he has been invited to speak at consetvative political action conference 2017 boom his peodo comments comes out. On one hand cpac cited he deserved to be heard and not be silenced by pc. But will they fall for the pc as well and distance themselves from him or will they let a guy that openly defends pedophilia speak at their conference?

He says over and over he is not a conservative. Said it on Bill Maher in fact.

Back