Liberal Logic

N

NewGuardBjj

i seen lots of shit about how liberals are mentally retarded or cant use logic and I just wanted to see the facts on this and some hard examples.

the problem with the war Room is that ppl r here to trash talk so making a point like "liberals are cucks" is in all actual reality is really a strong claim.

but I want hard examples of liberals not possessing logic skills.

Barack Obama: "Cool clock Ahmed,"

With Ahmed being a Muslim, he was obviously pulling a stunt on his school and the cops by building a fake bomb.

That's an example. But honestly Obama knew this Muslim kid was pulling a stunt. Obama knew it but likes to race bait and take his shots at traditional America, cops and racist white teachers.

And liberal America jumped on the side of this Arab Muslim kid who trolled his school and the police with that fake bomb.

An example of liberals being retarded is them voting for Hillary

Local example. Liberal Logic: man commits terrorist attacks in San Bernardino in the name of ISIS; create gun laws that restrict and hurt only law abiding citizens.

With Ahmed being a Muslim, he was obviously pulling a stunt on his school and the cops by building a fake bomb.

That's an example. But honestly Obama knew this Muslim kid was pulling a stunt. Obama knew it but likes to race bait and take his shots at traditional America, cops and racist white teachers.

And liberal America jumped on the side of this Arab Muslim kid who trolled his school and the police with that fake bomb.

Rip, you're in a poll in the berry for best gimmick. Is it true? Give it to me straight, Rip.

Local example. Liberal Logic: man commits terrorist attacks in San Bernardino in the name of ISIS; create gun laws that restrict and hurt only law abiding citizens.
And also call it workplace violence when clearly it's was Muslims going jihad on everyone again.

I need specifics on this to make a judgement.

Excellent example.

Rip, you're in a poll in the berry for best gimmick. Is it true? Give it to me straight, Rip.
What would even make you think I'm a gimmick?

Some people don't like my political or religious beliefs, and they get mad and call me a troll or a gimmick.

By the way, where is this poll and how am I doing in it?

What would even make you think I'm a gimmick?

Some people don't like my political or religious beliefs, and they get mad and call me a troll or a gimmick.

By the way, where is this poll and how am I doing in it?

You're doing fairly poor.

i seen lots of shit about how liberals are mentally retarded or cant use logic and I just wanted to see the facts on this and some hard examples.

the problem with the war Room is that ppl r here to trash talk so making a point like "liberals are cucks" is in all actual reality is really a strong claim.

but I want hard examples of liberals not possessing logic skills.

How many Youtube vids would it take to convince you?

I only ask, because I assume you would just dismiss the vast amount of documented Liberal idiots being destroyed in fair discussions as "the small minority" of alt-left crazies, so I must be sure of where you stand. Do you just want "Libs" getting their shit pushed in, or do you want your own "personal definition of Libs" getting their shit pushed in? Which is it?

Shame at any president taking shots at racist white teachers.

I guess we should ignore racist white teachers :rolleyes:

Shame at any president taking shots at racist white teachers.
I guess we should ignore racist white teachers :rolleyes:
They were not racist.
Obama would call them racist white teachers. And many liberals said those teachers were racist for reporting what looked to them like a bomb.

_85584166_clock.jpg

How many Youtube vids would it take to convince you?

I only ask, because I assume you would just dismiss the vast amount of documented Liberal idiots being destroyed in fair discussions as "the small minority" of alt-left crazies, so I must be sure of where you stand. Do you just want "Libs" getting their shit pushed in, or do you want your own "personal definition of Libs" getting their shit pushed in? Which is it?

Fuck "X destroys Y" YouTube videos. The fact that so many people attribute the success or failure of the participants to the validation of one side vs. the other is goddamned annoying. If you seek these types of videos for political grounding, you are most likely full dumbass.

I want a explanation, demonstration, delineation, of bogus liberal logic in someone's own words. And you have misjudged me if you think I will simply "dismiss" evidence.

Also, Ahmed and his family played the school system and the public. Those fools should stay in Quatar.

They were not racist.
Obama would call them racist white teachers. And many liberals said those teachers were racist for reporting what looked to them like a bomb.

_85584166_clock.jpg

I was just playing because I think your comment was inconsistent. You started with actual good things you thought he was attacking ("Traditional America", "Cops") and then use a bad thing with them ("Racist White Teachers"). If you were doing it mockingly, you should've called all three racist. If you meant it the opposite way (which I believe you were), you shouldn't have said racist with those two other things. Either way, I knew what you meant and am well aware of the Ahmed story. Just thought it looked funny. Was going to joke it was a slip but didn't want to cause anger off it.

I don't know if Rip is a gimmick and I won't be able to sleep at night because of it.

Back